where will you watch next Bills Super Bowl?

Justice

Where will you be for the next Bills Super Bowl?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Where will you be for the next Bills Super Bowl?

• At a party
    • At home
    • At the Super Bowl
    • In a Sports Bar
    • Buffalo

good question...I always have this debate with my buddies...I too, chose Buffalo because while the game would be great...I would need to drive around the entire city of Buffalo on the back of my buddies truck with my megaphone screaming my head off (occasionally stopping for more beer) until my voice was GONE....then I would........god damn I am getting fired up.....please Buffalo.....please...grant me this! Git er Done!!!

I'll be in Jacksonville for the whole week preceeding the SB and will leave the following tuesday. I will be working for a memorabilia collector....He's payed all the expenses I just have to go to all the card shows,appearances and parties to get autos for him.

The way it looks now probably from beyond the grave

96548[/snapback]

That's my answer too. I hope to god that it happens sometime in the next few years though. Depending on where it is, I might be there, not necessarily at the game but in the city for the celebration. I was in Atlanta for the last one and saw it, honestly hoping that the Bills were due. Oh well, my vote was at a party which is probably the likeliest place that I'll be. I just hope it isn't from beyond the grave.

I might watch it with a few friends (true red, white and blue) , Bills fans in the comfort of my home. I could not do the party thing. I need a clear comfortable view of the tv to B word and cheer without the "I've been a lifelong fan of the seahawks/other" termite fan in the same room.