So.... I own a James Hardy Jersey

Last year, before the season started, I bought an "authentic" James Hardy #81 throwback jersey off of eBay. I say "authentic" because it's stitched and you wouldn't be able to tell otherwise, but it's bootleg.

Now that T.O. is a Bill, I GUARANTEE you, there's no way Hardy will be #81. So now I need to find a way to alter it.

But I want the exact font and red/white style lettering. I also want a Bills 50th Anniversary patch. But the Bills website won't sell the patch seperately.

1.) Is anyone in the same boat as me with a James Hardy jersey?

2.) Does anyone know where I can find a lettering kit/exact patches? If not, does anyone know of a place that does jersey altering?

Now that T.O. is a Bill, I GUARANTEE you, there's no way Hardy will be #81. So now I need to find a way to alter it.

Wait a year from now when Owen jerseys are on the clearance racks!

Last year, before the season started, I bought an "authentic" James Hardy #81 throwback jersey off of eBay. I say "authentic" because it's stitched and you wouldn't be able to tell otherwise, but it's bootleg.

But I want the exact font and red/white style lettering. I also want a Bills 50th Anniversary patch. But the Bills website won't sell the patch seperately.

1.) Is anyone in the same boat as me with a James Hardy jersey?

2.) Does anyone know where I can find a lettering kit/exact patches? If not, does anyone know of a place that does jersey altering?

That sucks dude, mostly because you bought a James Hardy jersey to begin with. It was interesting that Owens did not wear a Bills jersey in his presser, negotiations with JH must be ongoing. Do a search on jersey altering of something, there have been many conversations on this topic...

I'm not exactly sure of a good place to take the jersey to, but I know it's been asked on here before. You may want to do some searching. And just a heads up, the Bills won't be wearing the 50th anniversary patch on the throwbacks, just on the home and aways. Good luck!