Who'd have thunk it: Trent started all this!

Being awaken at midnight implies Trent couldn't sleep thinking about adding T.O. top his arsenal. Actually, it was just 9:00p.m. PST and Trent was juz wonnerin' if Brandon had heard Dallas cut T.O... He didn't really want him! B-)

JK

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not one to worry much about relative arm strength. I look for command of the offense, situation awareness.

I've been meaning to post some comments about Fitzgerald, having watched him play those 12 games last season...but later, when the FA stuff ebbs.

You mean Fitzpatrick?

Guest dog14787
Being awaken at midnight implies Trent couldn't sleep thinking about adding T.O. top his arsenal. Actually, it was just 9:00p.m. PST and Trent was juz wonnerin' if Brandon had heard Dallas cut T.O... He didn't really want him! :w00t:

JK

when the Text was "What about TO?" It implies for one, I'm the QB of this team and I'm on board with the the idea and it also Implies, I know its late there, but get on it ,and get er done Brandon. B-)

What King actually said is that the Bills think that Jauron is the perfect coach...to handle T.O. And I agree.

Did he edit that, or did I really miss that, this morning?

Wow, my bad. I should never post while hurrying to get ready, and before coffee...or sober...(or ever?) B-)

Being awaken at midnight implies Trent couldn't sleep thinking about adding T.O. top his arsenal. Actually, it was just 9:00p.m. PST and Trent was juz wonnerin' if Brandon had heard Dallas cut T.O... He didn't really want him! :lol:

JK

I'm just glad Trent couldn't sleep thinking about T.O., rather than Dakota Fanning.