Theory on TO signing. Late season trade bait

1.We need a WR. OK He is better than the Bills have at the two spot.

2. We need more media hype. OK already on every sports show. Maybe another prime time game or two.

3. Trade bait when a contender loses their number one receiver. It might be giving FO too much credit but, an expiring contract.

I think that this is a great opportunity to help next year as well in the way of a draft pick. Your thoughts..

2. We need more media hype. OK already on every sports show. Maybe another prime time game or two.

3. Trade bait when a contender loses their number one receiver. It maybe giving FO too much credit but, an expiring contract.

I think that this is a great opportunity to help next year as well in the way of a draft pick. Your thoughts..

I think he is a great hep this year and gives us our TRUE #1 receiver that we have been missing. He is going to be the cog that our offense was missing. He will not be traded this season. However, as another poster note he could be franchised and traded next season if he turns into too much of a problem but if he helps us succeed I dont see him going anywhere.

3. Trade bait when a contender loses their number one receiver. It might be giving FO too much credit but, an expiring contract.

1) Trade deadline is fourth or fifth week of season. No late season trades in the NFL.

2) I would bet there is a "no franchise tag" clause in the contract

because there are so many in season trades made....please

this was all about selling tickets, nothing more

geezus...come on now...this isnt the NBA, such moves dont exist in the NFL...

geezus...come on now...this isnt the NBA, such moves dont exist in the NFL...

Doesn't happen often (and won't here, as the situations are entirely different), but the Skins traded for Jason Taylor after losing two D-linemen for the season on the first day of training camp.

Doesn't happen often (and won't here, as the situations are entirely different), but the Skins traded for Jason Taylor after losing two D-linemen for the season on the first day of training camp.

I was referring to his comment about TO's value to the Bills being an expiring contract, so they signed him for that reason only...

I was referring to his comment about TO's value to the Bills being an expiring contract, so they signed him for that reason only...

Gotcha. You bolded both sentences, so I wasn't sure about that.

because there are so many in season trades made....please

this was all about selling tickets, nothing more

didn't imporve the team at all?

WR not a need position?

Josh Reed a solid #2?

yea i see where you are going