PFW: Bills prioritizing downfield pass catching TE in draft...

Pettigrew is the best, there is no doubt in my mind that he will be one of the best all around TE's coming from the draft this year. He is what a true Tight End should be. People see his 40 time and then they want to immediately disregard him. Obviously that is logic that is flawed. If people have seen him play, then they know that he is going to be one hell of a pro football player. In my view he is an upgraded version of Heath Miller.

Having said that, This year's draft is so deep for TE's, it would be logical to either trade down to get Pettigrew, or pickup one of the other promising Tight End's in the 3rd-5th rounds.

Upgraded version of Heath. Have you lost your mind? If Pitt threw the ball more to Heath then what they do he'd never even come close. I'd take 1 Heath to 100 Brandons.

Upgraded version of Heath. Have you lost your mind? If Pitt threw the ball more to Heath then what they do he'd never even come close. I'd take 1 Heath to 100 Brandons.

We'll see

you obviously havn't seen Pettigrew play too much. Because if you had, you wouldn't be saying that. There is a reason why all the NFL scouts are salivating over Pettigrew.

He will be better than Heath Miller

Chase Coffman. The guy catches anything thrown his way. Never drops a pass. His dad was an All Pro with Green Bay. I'm telling you, he is going to be a perennial all pro. trade down a few slots in the second and take Chase Coffman.

I too am sold on Coffman, although I don't claim to have any special expertise. The thing is, why not trade down to 18 or so? They could pick up an extra 2nd AND draft Coffman.

Hey, you just called him a "perennial all pro." If you are even almost right, is using a #18 on him a reach? An extra second round pick would increase the chances of the Bills picking up another difference maker.

Imagine for a second if Coffman is even almost as good as you suggest. Owens, Evans, Coffman, and Lynch/Jackson out of the backfield sounds pretty f :thumbsup: g hard to stop.

The addition of Owens is going to change the draft plan considerably. At least I hope it does.