"Dont think the Bills are done yet in FA..."

Don’t think the Bills are done

By Chris Brown - Posted March 8th, 2009

There’s no question that the signing of Terrell Owens is huge, but having just talked to Bills COO/GM Russ Brandon in a one-on-one interview, that will be airing on Buffalobills.com later tonight, I kind of get the feeling that Buffalo is not done in free agency.

He didn’t say anything specific about it, but I just got the sense that they’re still looking to add veteran talent.

Russ did detail the day’s events in the interview however, about their trip down to Florida to pick up Owens and Rosenhaus, so it’s definitely one to watch. Will be up around 9:30pm

I was just about to post the same thing.

I heard Russ Brandon's interview on ESPN and he definitely implied that they were not done adding to the team.

This is to all those fools that say the Bills are cheap :bag:

Keep your fingers crossed for June and Waters!

I think the Bills should trade for Torry Holt too, you know...just to freak out the rest of the AFC East :bag:

Agreed. They sign those two, draft one of those C in the draft, a qb later, and the rest on the D, i'm good

I think the Bills should trade for Torry Holt too, you know...just to freak out the rest of the AFC East :bag:

June and Waters

Perfect!!

With that, I'd say it would be one hell of an offseason

was he referring to more veteran WR's or just veteran players in general...I think they still are hopeing to get a OLB or 2..or even a DE

I dont think he was talking about WRs, sounded to me like it was focused on the rest of the team.

The spotlight is on us now, lets make some more noise.

There’s no question that the signing of Terrell Owens is huge, but having just talked to Bills COO/GM Russ Brandon in a one-on-one interview, that will be airing on Buffalobills.com later tonight, I kind of get the feeling that Buffalo is not done in free agency.

He didn’t say anything specific about it, but I just got the sense that they’re still looking to add veteran talent.

Russ did detail the day’s events in the interview however, about their trip down to Florida to pick up Owens and Rosenhaus, so it’s definitely one to watch. Will be up around 9:30pm

Good news. We still have holes to fill.

Sounds like another splash, but says FA so won't be a big trade. Probably LB.

I think the Bills should trade for Torry Holt too, you know...just to freak out the rest of the AFC East :thumbsup:

[/quoteI THINK THEY ARE STILL TRYING TO TRADE FOR WATERS.GOOD BYE PARRISH