Lee Evans

James Hardy (2nd year)

But we cant keep

Josh Reed

Justin Jenkins

Roscoe Parish

Steve Johnson

Someone has to go...who is it?

Deep in numbers but not necessarily talent.

We are pretty deep at WR now.

Obviously we keep:

Terrell Owens

Lee Evans

James Hardy (2nd year)

But we cant keep

Josh Reed

Justin Jenkins

Roscoe Parish

Steve Johnson

Someone has to go...who is it?

Well, you are wrong on one. Josh Reed is not going to be cut.

Seriously? Show me another team that has a better starting 4 than TO/Evans/Reed/Parish?

In one post you are cutting Reed. In another you are saying he is a top WR. Which one is it? I like our top 3 but after that not great. Love Roscoe but not consistent enough.

Don't be so quick to assume Hardy is a keeper. He may end up on IR. In a suprise move Reed may also go (although I highly doubt it). No secret to anyone who has read my other posts I would like to see Roscoe traded.

There's no ingenuity in stating Reed will be in consideration for no longer being a Bill.

Adding a doubt doesn't change it. Reed is clearly the second best receiver on this team, and in the clutch, he's actually been our best receiver.....

jeez....

In one post you are cutting Reed. In another you are saying he is a top WR. Which one is it? I like our top 3 but after that not great. Love Roscoe but not consistent enough.

Never said i was cutting reed. I was saying we cant keep all those guys, and something has to give.

Reed is as good a #3 as you will find.

I love our WR corps now, in full. We seem to have some of everything, and all different kinds of receivers. We could have some nice 4-5 WR formations, and I think all six guys could contribute at some point, including Hardy and Johnson. What TO is really going to do is allow Hardy and Johnson to mature for an extra year, allow Evans to roam free a little more, allow Reed to do what he does best.

I am not a big Shonert fan, and I have little confidence that he will be able to use all the toys he's going to have at his disposal however.

I highly doubt Hardy goes to IR..from what i remember, the rules state that any player on IR cannot train with the team...and theres no way they are going to let Hardy sit at home and not train and get better with this team...as for putting Hardy on practice squad..ur nutz..no team puts a 2nd round pick on practice squad...if the Bills did that than 2 seconds after its done some team will come in and grab him off waivers and Buffalo would lose a 2nd round WR and money...

I think it comes comes down to Bobby April and his decision on wether he covets Jenkins gunner abilities over Roscoes Punt return ability...personaly, I feel we could find a suitable Gunner more easily than a top punt returner...the upside of haveing Roscoe is he has potentila as a returner to score points and put Buffalo in better position to score points..where as Jenkins is just a gunner...

heres who I believe they keep:

T.O

Evans

Reed

Johnson

Parrish

Hardy

as someone stated earlier, I think they go 6 WR's and 3 TE's...of course it all depends on how many they keep in all the other positions aswell

Never said i was cutting reed. I was saying we cant keep all those guys, and something has to give.

Reed is as good a #3 as you will find.

Fair enough. I misinterpreted your post. I agree about Reed. With him in the slot , we are much better.