I WILL BUY SEASON TICKET & CORP BOX & TO jerseys

The signing of T.O tells me as a fan that the front office is trying to win now.It would be great if we can somehow get Waters,our offense will really open up.Just missing a tight end to open up the middle of the field.Bring T.O in and get it done,he has alot of passion and for 1 or 2 years,he will have something to prove.

The signing of T.O tells me as a fan that the front office is trying to win now.It would be great if we can somehow get Waters,our offense will really open up.Just missing a tight end to open up the middle of the field.Bring T.O in and get it done,he has alot of passion and for 1 or 2 years,he will have something to prove.

:flirt:

All of you complaining about the Bills not signing anyone, or that are in love with this signing and won't compare about the complaining cause its TO, I hope you are all happy when he is dogging it, or dropping 1/2 the passes to him, or yelling at players/coahes/media on the sidelines because trents not getting him the ball enough.

This is a guy who was too much of a headcase for Jerry Jones to think it was worth it keeping him around.

This is going to be a disaster if the Bills don't win and its definitly the begining of the end forthe coaches, this move reeks of desperation by the front office and coaching staff and is more of a donahoe move. They have derailed from the way they were building.

The TO haters on other boards are now waiting for Jauron to show he's got real brass ones and sign Michael Vick.

I can put up with TO - I actually like him - but Vick? I don't know. I'd be more apt to pelt him with Milkbones.