[closed]To those who think signing T.O.

NewEra

It's gonna be a 10 year span without 1 playoff appearance. 10 painful years. During these 10 years, the bills FO has done a pretty good job staying away from the "problem players". We avoid the players that crave the center stage. Maybe it has to do with the players that crave the center stage want no part of playing in Buffalo. Whatever the reason, the result is the same. BORING FOOTBALL IN BUFFALO!!! "bend but don't break" and "play not to lose" are the 2 things that come to mind when it comes to Buffalo teams in recent memory. We lack firepower and the spectacular play. T.O. would inject a well needed shot of adrenaline into this team and the community. Is he the savior of the franchise? will he lead us to the SB? Probably no to both...but without him, we are the doormat in the afc east....AGAIN. Nothing is going to change after the draft. we' add some good players...and so will the pats, jets and fins. And we'll still be the doormats that went 0-6 in division. We have some potential on offense...but that potential is being wasted due too lack of another good WR. Lee will be taken out of every game....AGAIN. And we will continue to B word and moan about turk schonert. I'd love to see us get Torry Holt. But we would have to trade for him, and pay him the same as T.O.. Meanwhile he has been extremely injury prone over the last 2 years.

Continue to live in the bubble of "character and high motor" players, and we will continue to be the doormats. Time to take a chance. What could happen? T.O. obliterates our locker room and we suck? Earth to Bills fans...we can't suck much more that we already do. Wait til this year, with a tough schedule. It's gonna get ugly.

I dont think its stupid. I think its more dangerous. Reason being this team already has major issues. T.O. is about the only thing that would get the fans really excited for 2009. I mean ticket sales would go through the roof!

I sit back and see how they are handling the Jason Peters ordeal and that alone tell me they could never handle a T.O. type player.

But if you all want Trent Edwards to grow with his career, you better get him more help cause if you dont, hes another Losman in the making!

It's gonna be a 10 year span without 1 playoff appearance. 10 painful years. During these 10 years, the bills FO has done a pretty good job staying away from the "problem players".

This is about more than T.O.'s antics. He is a huge distraction for sure. So set that aside for a minute.

The equally and maybe more important issue is that he does not have the skills that he once had. Do you really think given the circus that exists here in Dallas anyway that the Cowgirls would have released him if he was really that good?

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.