trade for boldin

call me crazy, and I hate with just grabbing something out of thin air, but how 'bout Lynch for Boldin and go with Fred Jackson and a Kevin Jones/DeSean Foster type platoon. Just so sick of Marshawn and the Cards def need a back.

call me crazy, and I hate with just grabbing something out of thin air, but how 'bout Lynch for Boldin and go with Fred Jackson and a Kevin Jones/DeSean Foster type platoon. Just so sick of Marshawn and the Cards def need a back.

You're crazy. I don't want anything to do with Boldin's constant complaining, and I like Lynch, despite recent issues. He just needs to get his sh-- together.

You're crazy. I don't want anything to do with Boldin's constant complaining, and I like Lynch, despite recent issues. He just needs to get his sh-- together.

Definately like Lynch, takes 3 guys to tackle him...no question about ability. I used to be of the mindset that I care less what these guys do off the field, just produce on the field. Now that I have kids, I have a hard time routing for guys they watch on TV only to hear they are degenerates. I can't route for these guys anymore. RB's area dime a dozen to me in todays NFL.

most nfl players are pre madonnas. i wouldnt worry about complianing as long as they are happy in their situations. Complianing can be managed. remember they really should have nothing to complain about. they are getting paid thousands, and millions of dollars to play a kids game. But that is easier said than done, when a lot of players come from bad upbringings.

most nfl players are pre madonnas. i wouldnt worry about complianing as long as they are happy in their situations. Complianing can be managed. remember they really should have nothing to complain about. they are getting paid thousands, and millions of dollars to play a kids game. But that is easier said than done, when a lot of players come from bad upbringings.

Yeah, but some are more than others. Boldin is a poor man's TO in that category. He's been whining and bitching about being traded for three years! I don't want to put up with it and I hate hate hate Drew Rosenhaus. Plus, he's only looked as good as he does thanks to having Fitzgerald on the other side.

Yeah, but some are more than others. Boldin is a poor man's TO in that category. He's been whining and bitching about being traded for three years! I don't want to put up with it and I hate hate hate Drew Rosenhaus. Plus, he's only looked as good as he does thanks to having Fitzgerald on the other side.

Have you ever seen Boldin play? Doubt it. Taking nothing away from Fitz, Boldin is in the top 5 for wrs in the NFL. He posted great stats before Fitz even came to NFL. He is nothing like TO, NOTHING. Do your homework next time. His teamates LOVE him. Warner was willing to take less money if they gave it to Boldin. He is a warrior. Just because you hate Rosenhaus, don't hate the player. He has not whined for 3 years. I live in Phoenix, I would know.

Have you ever seen Boldin play?

No, what position does he play? Shortstop??

Taking nothing away from Fitz, Boldin is in the top 5 for wrs in the NFL. He posted great stats before Fitz even came to NFL. He is nothing like TO, NOTHING. Do your homework next time. His teamates LOVE him. Warner was willing to take less money if they gave it to Boldin. He is a warrior. Just because you hate Rosenhaus, don't hate the player. He has not whined for 3 years. I live in Phoenix, I would know.

'Q' is good, that's for sure. But he's not Moss (now or then). He's not TO from two years ago. He's not Fitz. I'd love him on my team, but I'm just sick of a guy who year in and year out asks for a trade (Anquan Boldin Asks Arizona Cardinals for Trade.....Again). He's a great WR, but asking for a trade in three of your six seasons makes you a headache I don't want to deal with, and Rosenhaus is icing on that cake.

But thanks for suggesting I 'do my homework.' D-bag.

No, what position does he play? Shortstop??

'Q' is good, that's for sure. But he's not Moss (now or then). He's not TO from two years ago. He's not Fitz. I'd love him on my team, but I'm just sick of a guy who year in and year out asks for a trade (Anquan Boldin Asks Arizona Cardinals for Trade.....Again). He's a great WR, but asking for a trade in three of your six seasons makes you a headache I don't want to deal with, and Rosenhaus is icing on that cake.

But thanks for suggesting I 'do my homework.' D-bag.

He's not TO from two years ago? What the hell does that mean? He is not Jerry Rice from 9 years ago either??? Who cares? What is he NOW?. Top 5 receiver.

YOu don't want to deal with it...boo hoo. Arent you the same person who said they like Lynch "despite" his issues and that he is really a good person?? You telling me Lynch isn't a headache?

again, do your homework hacknode