Most Intriguing 10 Prospects in FA

H2o

Although this article lost all credibility with #10, I wouldn't mind taking a look at CJ Mosely....He's been pretty productive when given a chance.

We already have our version of C.J. Mosely. His name is Spencer Johnson :thumbsup:

JP being #10 is not that shocking to me...I've been saying, he is not viewed as negatively around the NFL as much as the Bills fans on this board see him. Its widely believed he was grossly mishandled here, and when a kid has that much raw ability, there will always be a coach who think they can get more out of him.

Im not endorsing him, just saying he isnt viewed as bad as the posters on this board. As always, many posters go to the extreme in player evaluation (Trent is god and can do no wrong, JP belongs in AFL kind of thing), doesnt mean real football minds in the NFL agree...

I do disagree with the article saying Lions are most likely landing spot...I doubt they bring in another QB, especially since they are likely going with a QB in the first round with one of their 2 picks and they have Culpepper already.

JP's landing spots are decreasing though...KC and Minn already got the QB's they are looking for. I would say Jets and SF are the more logical choices and may offer him a chance to competer to start.

I do disagree with the article saying Lions are most likely landing spot...I doubt they bring in another QB, especially since they are likely going with a QB in the first round with one of their 2 picks and they have Culpepper already.

JP's landing spots are decreasing though...KC and Minn already got the QB's they are looking for. I would say Jets and SF are the more logical choices and may offer him a chance to competer to start.

If San Fran doesn't get Warner, I wouldn't be surprised to see Losman out there.

JP being #10 is not that shocking to me...I've been saying, he is not viewed as negatively around the NFL as much as the Bills fans on this board see him. Its widely believed he was grossly mishandled here, and when a kid has that much raw ability, there will always be a coach who think they can get more out of him.

Im not endorsing him, just saying he isnt viewed as bad as the posters on this board. As always, many posters go to the extreme in player evaluation (Trent is god and can do no wrong, JP belongs in AFL kind of thing), doesnt mean real football minds in the NFL agree...

I would agree. Breaking the guys leg in his first training camp was a stroke of genius. Only in Buffalo! :beer:

We already have our version of C.J. Mosely. His name is Spencer Johnson :beer:

Spencer Johnson has great upside. DT rotation is solid. Unless we are looking to add a stud. B level DT we have enough off.

Sean Jones, resolves safety issue.

Keiaho