Kevin Jones

how many games do you think he is gonna get suspended for, if he get's suspended?

4 games. Approximately 368 yds rushing and 3 tds. Fred Jackson can pick up the slack but an every game backup role is not one I see Omon filling neither comfortly, nor competently.

Firstly the speculation about Lynch is silly. It's devolved into a "fraid not-fraid so" argument.

We have no way of knowing but it would be wise to consider it when building a roster.

Secondly we need a strong third running back because we've been running and will continue to run a lot of two running back sets.

Thirdly, an injury at running back screws us. I've mentioned this about a million times now but when Marshawn was unavailable in week 17 last year versus the Patriots, we ran Jackson into the ground. He had nothing left in the 4th quarter and the Bills only played Omon for three snaps because they don't trust him in pass protection and he can't catch the ball.

Bringing a very good player who can run and catch well would be a good move IMO.

Jones made $5.5 million over 5 years and made just $650,000 last year. He'd probably be cheap and a great value.

4 games. Approximately 368 yds rushing and 3 tds. Fred Jackson can pick up the slack but an every game backup role is not one I see Omon filling neither comfortly, nor competently.

4 games? Brandon Marshall got 1 last year...check out his rap sheet.

4 games? Brandon Marshall got 1 last year...check out his rap sheet.

Listen. If we're talking about it then there's at least a chance that he can me suspended for four games. If that happens, Jackson moves up....for fouuur gaaaames. If that happens, Xavier F'ing Omon is spelling him....for fffffoooouuuurrrr gggaaaaammmmeeesss. Is this a potentially train wreck situation to only me? Why not sign him, if nothing happens to Lynch, cut him or Omon.... GASP .....do you get it? Have a plan.

Listen. If we're talking about it then there's at least a chance that he can me suspended for four games. If that happens, Jackson moves up....for fouuur gaaaames. If that happens, Xavier F'ing Omon is spelling him....for fffffoooouuuurrrr gggaaaaammmmeeesss. Is this a potentially train wreck situation to only me? Why not sign him, if nothing happens to Lynch, cut him or Omon.... GASP .....do you get it? Have a plan.

Yes of coarse we get that the POINT is people are pretty much already assuming he will be suspendid, im saying what he did wasent that bad and he shouldnt be people made that incident a HUGE deal.

Nobody was talking about it till you brought it up.

Its like saying, "I think he'll get suspended for 10 full seasons. Oh, you think thats insane? Well, here we are talking about it, so obviously its possible."

Yes of coarse we get that the POINT is people are pretty much already assuming he will be suspendid, im saying what he did wasent that bad and he shouldnt be people made that incident a HUGE deal.

I understand your opinion. What he did isn't worthy of a four game suspension. That's fine you believe that, but to think the the commisioner believes that, because you do, is niave. It doesn't matter what you or I think will happen.

Nobody was talking about it till you brought it up.

Its like saying, "I think he'll get suspended for 10 full seasons. Oh, you think thats insane? Well, here we are talking about it, so obviously its possible."

Read the last 8 or 9 posts on the front page.

After Freddy there is no depth. Need a role player and you have to assume Lnch will be sitting at least two games maybe as many as 4.

Yep. If he will suit up on the cheap, I'm all for it. I'd toss in some sort of signing bonus, too.

795 carries - 11 fumbles. I'll take that.

You can't neglect the bench - injuries will happen.

Edited by stuckincincy