Everybody take a second

BillsNYC

Yes...we're getting close to the election which is only hours away, and yes, it's going to be a close race and stressful few days.

But I'm noticing (and I'm sure others here are) that some posters are getting quite hostile with each other.

Take a second...breath...and relax....no matter how much we argue its going to have no influence on tomorrow’s race.

Just remember that we’re all Americans more importantly…Bills fans!

Yes...we're getting close to the election which is only hours away, and yes, it's going to be a close race and stressful few days.

But I'm noticing (and I'm sure others here are) that some posters are getting quite hostile with each other.

Take a second...breath...and relax....no matter how much we argue its going to have no influence on tomorrow’s race.

95320[/snapback]

Not all of us. We have some Brits, French, Canadians, and hell at least one Alaskan. :D:D

95320[/snapback]

No matter what happens we have to live with it.....its an exciting time in this country.....but it seems like a divided nation...

95320[/snapback]

Well...some of us foresaw this. And tried to get a handle on it early.

And took so much stevestojan from the admins for trying to make this board a little less nasty that we post elsewhere now. Don't be surprised the place is a cesspool, it's apparently what the admins want.