Tim - Please help up get Coles

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim Gram. I have a question. It's kind of embarassing to admit, but... I have dish-pan hands.

What's your secret??

Oh, and if you wouldn't mind, while you're putting through the Coles request, could you ask around for any classic car collectors at OBD who'd like to invest in a fantastic opportunity.

See, I've found this beautiful E-type roadster(it's pristine), and I'm just a bit short of up-front funds. What I propose is for someone to invest 80% of the initial cost in our 50-50 split, and I'll take care of the difficult stuff, like garaging, maintaining the vehicle, and taking it out for drives... daily.

In twenty years it'll be worth a fortune!

Thank you in advance.

We're lucky that Tim even comes here and posts with us, keeping us apprised of Bills news. Then we have moronic threads like this that are likely to scare him off and turn him away from TSW. There's always one guy who ruins it for everyone. :oops:

Why is this thread even still here? Please delete.

Either way...where do you get that OBD is "falling all overthemselves" to sign Coles?

I hear ya. The Bills make Coles an offer and now he's their "#1 priority" and they are "falling all over themselves" to get him.

Just the basic stupidity of The Wall!

We're lucky that Tim even comes here and posts with us, keeping us apprised of Bills news. Then we have moronic threads like this that are likely to scare him off and turn him away from TSW. There's always one guy who ruins it for everyone. :oops:

Why is this thread even still here? Please delete.

Eggszactly. This embarrassing thread is on the third page and it shouldn't have survived into the third minute. :blink:

Tim Grahm, I know that you check this board like a gajillian times per day.

Do you know anyone, or is there any String s you can pull to make this deal happen?!!??!

Are you like 12 years old?

I hear ya. The Bills make Coles an offer and now he's their "#1 priority" and they are "falling all over themselves" to get him.

Just the basic stupidity of The Wall!

Ummm...I was just quoting the Newark Star-Ledger. Don't shoot the messenger...