Ray Lewis

I don't think Belichik could handle Ray's annoying mouth. I just don't see Ray's personality meshing with the Pats program.

Unfortunately everyone thought the same about Randy Moss too. He would be the cancer in the locker room to tear that team apart.

Unfortunately everyone thought the same about Randy Moss too. He would be the cancer in the locker room to tear that team apart.

I disagree. Randy was only a locker room cancer in Oakland and that was because they were terrible, had no QB and never got him the ball, breaking his streak of 1,000 yard seasons.

Corey Dillon and Randy Moss came to the Pats as malcontents because they were jaded by the losing of their former teams.

Ray is just irritating and is too flamboyant for Bill. He's not a malcontent, I just don't see Ray's personaility and demeanor meshing with Bill and the Pats D. Just my opinion but I think Ray is "too much" for Bill.

I disagree. Randy was only a locker room cancer in Oakland and that was because they were terrible, had no QB and never got him the ball, breaking his streak of 1,000 yard seasons.

Moss had Kerry Collins throwing to him. Hardly "no QB."

Corey Dillon and Randy Moss came to the Pats as malcontents because they were jaded by the losing of their former teams.

Ray is just irritating and is too flamboyant for Bill. He's not a malcontent, I just don't see Ray's personaility and demeanor meshing with Bill and the Pats D. Just my opinion but I think Ray is "too much" for Bill.

Dillon was a common, garden variety jerk - no doubt. I admire him for refusing to have anything to do with the press.

I wouldn't label him as a malcontent - on game day, he was an insane competitor. I don't understand what "jaded" by the losing of their former teams means...when the game started, he was all business with CIN.

He was one of the best backs of the past 10 years...followed the blocks, crushed tacklers head-on, was great at coming back into a play to help an aggrieved QB.

He didn't have this so-called "deceptive speed". When he broke out into the open, he was a jet on afterburner.