Torry Holt

Frez

Cool, and while he's doing that I'll pop in a video of him bailing out of dozens of routes cuz' he's scared to get touched. Sounds like a fun evening! :rolleyes:

You've gotta take the good with the bad. Whatever his faults are, he's had a brilliant career (including a Superbowl) nonetheless, and I can't believe you don't think he would improve the team.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You've gotta take the good with the bad. Whatever his faults are, he's had a brilliant career (including a Superbowl) nonetheless, and I can't believe you don't think he would improve the team.

He's got a boatload of talent and he'd probably create a bit of space for Lee Evans and more importantly the Bills TE's. But if I'm running a team that is in position to contend for anything, Holt is not the guy I want to have to rely on with 6:00 left in the 4th qrtr of a tight elimination game. Cuz I've seen him Quack wayyyy too many times.

Torry Holt has requested to be released by the Rams.

The Rams have found no takers while shopping Holt, likely because the rest of the league knows they don't intend to pay his $1.25M roster bonus on March 17. Failing to exercise the bonus would terminate Holt's contract and make him a free agent. The Rams probably aren't going to get anything for him.

Source: St Louis Post-Dispatch