Tim If You're Around Have You Heard Anything.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Tim - would ESPN let you host a chat here?

I don't see why not. I do have some restrictions in my contract, but I think those pertain only to broadcast appearances.

For that matter, I guess that's more or less what we're doing right now ...

Not sure which would work better, the chat room or a thread here, but I'm sure we could set something up if you're willing.

Do you think the "Miami not interested in Coles" story is true? I have a hard time believing that one.

Have the Bills offered Coles a contract?

I don't have the answer, but I'm guessing they have. I'm also guessing it isn't quite as much as Coles thought he could get, and perhaps he isn't crazy about joining the Bills. So, to take my, admitted, wild guess further..I think the stories of the Pats*, NE* and Cincy being interested are fabrications, leaked to drive the Bills offer higher.

If Coles is now out for the Dolphins and there is no news of Coles to the Bills AND now that there is a rumor he might go to Cincy, I don't think he is coming here. I think he would be a great fit, I just don't think he wants to come. If the money is right, perhaps, but then I would be afraid we are overpaying

If Coles is now out for the Dolphins and there is no news of Coles to the Bills AND now that there is a rumor he might go to Cincy, I don't think he is coming here. I think he would be a great fit, I just don't think he wants to come. If the money is right, perhaps, but then I would be afraid we are overpaying

Why would he want to go to cinncy offer buffalo?

I don't have the answer, but I'm guessing they have. I'm also guessing it isn't quite as much as Coles thought he could get, and perhaps he isn't crazy about joining the Bills. So, to take my, admitted, wild guess further..I think the stories of the Pats*, NE* and Cincy being interested are fabrications, leaked to drive the Bills offer higher.

Nfl network reported there is an offer on the table for Coles from the Bills, but he has not signed it. All the analysts were saying its rolling the dice going past this 1st weekend, and that he should take the deal. Also if you were his agent who advised him to pass up the 6mill roster bonus, you should be in jeapordy of being fired.

I figure the alcohol has to be an antiseptic.

Oh, it is, and they also wipe the ball down between shots. But still ...

It doesn't help that the Wisniowka smells exactly like cherry cough syrup. One of the bottles Kenny took to Jacksonville (I think? It was before Phoenix ...) broke inside Dee's suitcase during the flight. She was NOT happy.

And I'll let Kenny tell you about the Secret Service guys in Tampa. :thumbsup:

Far as I know, the next tailgate is in Canton. C'mon down!

If he helps us win games, how can u call that overpaying? We as fans don't profit a dime from the Bills being under the cap, if it were up to me, I'd want to have as many "studs" in here as possible and be maxxed out to the cap every year. i don't give a sheet how much money Wilson profits.