Since the Broncos are looking to blow up their roster...

He just got an extension I believe. Probably one of the ONLY safe players on the team unless some one comes up with an outrageous offer. I think that Denver will soon be begging for the days of Shannahan.

He just got an extension I believe. Probably one of the ONLY safe players on the team unless some one comes up with an outragious offer. I think that Denver will soon be begging for the days of Shannahan.

Forget this thread, I love your avatar! LOL!

Why not make a play for Marshall, I think he would be worth going for! He would make our QB's look much better. Is he worth the 11th pick? I say yes!

I say you never give up a first for wide receivers who injure themselves in the offseason and then don't admit it.

Marshall is a talent, but this team needs more than a receiver to get to the playoffs. They should be using a first to address their shortage of talent on the DL and making the front 7 better.

I say you never give up a first for wide receivers who injure themselves in the offseason and then don't admit it.

Marshall is a talent, but this team needs more than a receiver to get to the playoffs. They should be using a first to address their shortage of talent on the DL and making the front 7 better.

I wouldn't want Marshall for a 3rd. More trouble than it's worth. If they're gonna trade, trade for Scheffler.

If they're gonna trade, trade for Scheffler.

Josh McDaniels is in trouble, and if they want to trade away Scheffler and unnecessarily blow up their roster, I'd offer a fourth initially. Perhaps a third, but nothing more. Scheffler fits the Bills model: young, improving, experienced player flying under the radar.

Josh McDaniels is in trouble, and if they want to trade away Scheffler and unnecessarily blow up their roster, I'd offer a fourth initially. Perhaps a third, but nothing more. Scheffler fits the Bills model: young, improving, experienced player flying under the radar.

I don't know anything about Scheffler, but why would the Donkeys let him go?