Tim Graham on AFC East

I'd imagine it was because he played there for years and probably already has friends there, knows the restaurants, etc.

Also, his Detroit contract would have paid him more in the long run, but the Skins contract pays him more for the first two years. And obviously, as a football player who is constantly at risk of injury, that might look very good financially.

According to the poster to whom I replied, it is ONLY money.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Both those teams are consistently good. They have plans for development just like that of almost all the consistently good teams in the league. That is to say, build through the draft, fill in gaps with medium-priced guys and only pick up the occasional big ticket FA like Farrior for the Steelers.

The best way is to build through the draft, and there can be no doubt about it. But filling in the gaps with medium and low-priced FAs is useful.

:thumbsup:

Yes. But according to your post, it's only about "getting paid".

IMO it is. I'd bet that the VAST majority of players are going to the higher bidder..and every now and then there is a player who takes a home town discount, or a discount to play in a better spot.

yea like a HOF QB who never wanted to come here who still lives here . graham is a young jerk

Kind of harsh isn't it, even if everything stated was actually true. However, like The Dean said, you should read the posts throughout the thread before making snap judgments like that.

Graham has actually been very good to the people on this board with answers when being called upon. There is another thread just asking for his input because most here think pretty highly of his comments.

Miami might not be as interested as everyone assumed they'd be.

Remember that Parcells has said in the past that he doesn't believe in spending big money on WRs that are only involved in a few plays per game.