I see the political post from earlier

rolly

You guys are no fun, the election IS tomorrow, can't you just allow one or two political topics?

:)

95091[/snapback]

Of course not. One has but to click-click to go to the proper forum. If you think elections are meant to objects of personal amusement, you are wrong.

Don't be childish, rolly...

Of course not. One has but to click-click to go to the proper forum. If you think elections are meant to objects of personal amusement, you are wrong.

Don't be childish, rolly...

95113[/snapback]

I dont really feel as though that's childish, all I'm saying is that the election is tomorrow and it's on my mind and I was interested to see some of the people's opinions here, but I understand it's a bills board.

I dont really feel as though that's childish, all I'm saying is that the election is tomorrow and it's on my mind and I was interested to see some of the people's opinions here, but I understand it's a bills board.

95137[/snapback]

Again, THERE IS A POLITICS BOARD HERE. Heaven forbid people actually follow simple rules.

95137[/snapback]

If we want to talk about it...we will click the PPP board

95137[/snapback]

I've got my popcorn and beer staged for the Nov. 2 events. Let's hope the best for our Nation...and the Bills, too, my friend.

We are not enemies...

Well, yes and no on the PPP thing.

My opinion on this - and what I intended - was to have certain forums for the day to day discussion of popular non-Bills topics.

However, when MAJOR events occur - say a presidential election - I don't mind spill over to the main board. If we can talk girls and guys dressed as Peter Pan, certainly we can talk about major items like the election.

However, I would expect this to be occur more tomorrow and the days right after...

JMO.

I've got my popcorn and beer staged for the Nov. 2 events. Let's hope the best for our Nation...and the Bills, too, my friend.

We are not enemies...

95165[/snapback]

I'll have the three TV's set to different networks to see the results. The main one will be on CBS though to see if Dan Rather gets as crazy as he was last time.