It's a little TOO quiet at One Bills Drive

Mike32282

It's the 2nd day of free agency and you have yet to hear a word from them today. Hell, I haven't even seen a post from Chris Brown today. I wonder if they are up to something. The last time that they were silent like this, the Marcus Stroud trade was in the works. Something is going on right now. Brandon is a business man and has to know that the fans need to get excited. The players that were brought in so far won't excite us. But if we were trading for Aaron Kampman, Julius Peppers, Anquan Boldin, Braylon Edwards, Shaun Rogers or even Owen Daniels. It would get us fans excited and make us want to go out and buy a new jersey!

What do you guys think?

At the very least, I have no doubt that the team is working on a couple different contracts and will either hammer them out tonight or wait until Monday to introduce the newest Buffalo Bills players. I expect 2 of these 4 to sign with us by Monday...Geoff Hangartner, Kendall Simmons, Drayton Florence and Laveranues Coles.

But if we were trading for Aaron Kampman, Julius Peppers, Anquan Boldin, Braylon Edwards, Shaun Rogers or even Owen Daniels. It would get us fans excited and make us want to go out and buy a new jersey!

What do you guys think?

i think you're kidding....right?