After the Dick Jauron debacle

firstngoal

Not gonna happen! :D

Like Bill Parcell said, "You are what you are" :wallbash:

To all of the Bills fans that continue to candy coat the Bills situation:

We're not going anywhere as an organization until Ralph Wilson gets off his wallet. :angry:

You are right, he shouldbe like that owner who signed Dockery 2 years ago on the first day of FA and made him the highest paid guard in the league. I wish the bills had an owner like that who spends money

Clueless

You are right, he shouldbe like that owner who signed Dockery 2 years ago on the first day of FA and made him the highest paid guard in the league. I wish the bills had an owner like that who spends money

Clueless

There is a difference between spending money and spending it wisely, you shill.

WHEN OLD BUFFOOON RALPHIE YBO JUST WANTS TO SELL TEAM TO SAN ANTONIO NOW THAT HE HAS GOT HALL OF FAME ARE TEAM IS GONNA SUCK BIG TIME

FANs deserve better for there're team.

Nope I am not surprised another whiner posted the 30th thread on this rather than just opening one of the other ones and commenting on them...

Nice job...

There is a difference between spending money and spending it wisely, you shill.

But he said that Ralph needs to get off his wallet and spend money, he said nothing about spending it wisely.

The problem is, the retard Rodeo thats back here continues to harp on Ralph for being cheap and not spending money because he won't getthe guy they want, but the truth is, Ralph has spent money, lots of money. It may not have been spent wisely in hindsight, but big money was spent.

But he said that Ralph needs to get off his wallet and spend money, he said nothing about spending it wisely.

The problem is, the retard Rodeo thats back here continues to harp on Ralph for being cheap and not spending money because he won't getthe guy they want, but the truth is, Ralph has spent money, lots of money. It may not have been spent wisely in hindsight, but big money was spent.

EXACTLY :D:angry::wallbash:

SORRY THAT URZ BLIND TO TYRRANNY

Hmm, I'm bored on a Friday night, what should I do? I know, I'll rant how Ralph Wilson is a cheap bastard who wants to move the Bills out of town. Nobody's ever written that before. Next I'll complain how the front office hasn't done anything and it's almost been a day since free agency started!!!!!!!

Lots of Money?? Not a chance!

Daniel Snyder spends lots of money, I'm not saying that it has worked, but at least he gives his fan base hope! :D

Hmm, I'm bored on a Friday night, what should I do? I know, I'll rant how Ralph Wilson is a cheap bastard who wants to move the Bills out of town. Nobody's ever written that before. Next I'll complain how the front office hasn't done anything and it's almost been a day since free agency started!!!!!!!

you think that bbiggest maker of footballs and basketballs would Half lots of $$$ to pay for FA.. maybe suck because he upset that goddell with the reebok and he out of money not having wilson jersey and make royalties so he pays for ryan fitzterribled.