Buffalorumblings reports that Coles has not left Buffalo

This writer is just stirring the pot. He's going to make a lot of Bills fans upset when word gets out that Coles is headed to Miami tonight and will sign with the Fins tomorrow.

its not stirring the pot if it is true. It would be called journalism

I doubt its true, this is the same guy who called Bryant Johnson to the Bills a "done deal" last year.

Its called "making stuff up to get more hits".

And it works.

If thats the case, then he would be an outright liar and his credibility would be finished. I don't know the source so i am not defending or doubting. But I doubt that he would lie about something so specific

Haha, if you check back on that Buffalo Rumblings website, the writer is already backing off his comments.

Coles WILL NOT be a Buffalo Bill, I guarantee that. I think he just came here to get a good idea of market value. He didnt even stick around long enough to be interviewed by the website, that should tell you something. Even Taylor hung around longer.

Update from Buffalo Rumblings:

(or back track)

Edited this at 9:23 for clarification on one point re: Coles. Many are misconstruing “he’s still here” with “he’s spending the night” or “they’re negotiating” or other such inferred points.

I’ll make this perfectly clear: I was informed that Coles had left One Bills Drive this afternoon, but was planning on spending at least a portion of the evening in Buffalo. Beyond that, I have absolutely no idea what’s going to happen. He may stay the night, he may schedule another visit, he may be abducted by aliens. I just don’t want folks getting the wrong impression. Coles didn’t leave Buffalo immediately after his tour at OBD, but I can neither confirm nor deny that he’s still in Buffalo at this moment.

Buffalo Rumblings - all you care to know about the Buffalo Bills and more

by Brian Galliford on Feb 27, 2009 9:25 PM EST reply 0 recs

Edited this at 9:23 for clarification on one point re: Coles. Many are misconstruing “he’s still here” with “he’s spending the night” or “they’re negotiating” or other such inferred points.

I’ll make this perfectly clear: I was informed that Coles had left One Bills Drive this afternoon, but was planning on spending at least a portion of the evening in Buffalo. Beyond that, I have absolutely no idea what’s going to happen. He may stay the night, he may schedule another visit, he may be abducted by aliens. I just don’t want folks getting the wrong impression. Coles didn’t leave Buffalo immediately after his tour at OBD, but I can neither confirm nor deny that he’s still in Buffalo at this moment.

by Brian Galliford on Feb 27, 2009 9:25 PM EST reply actions 0 recs

Edited by Lori
Threads merged

Not promising.

Yeah, I really cannot understand why he's not signed if in fact he's left. We have so much cap money and I was really under the impression we would spend to bring some talent in. I don't get it. Are they going to make a splash draft day or something? Yikes!

by Brian Galliford on Feb 27, 2009 9:25 PM EST reply actions 0 recs

haha, the abducted by aliens line was funny.

Bring back Bruce Smith.

Yeah, I really cannot understand why he's not signed if in fact he's left. We have so much cap money and I was really under the impression we would spend to bring some talent in. I don't get it. Are they going to make a splash draft day or something? Yikes!

Hold your breath until the Bills sign a big name. Have you ever watched Barney on TV? You will be that color.