LB Scott Signs With Jets

Numark

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/2009/0...igns-with-jets/

Free agent linebacker Bart Scott has just finalized a multi-year contract with the New York Jets, sources close to the situation have just informed the National Football Post.

A seven-year veteran out of Southern Illinois, Scott had 82 tackles and 1.5 sacks in 16 games for the Ravens last season.

I thik that Scott is overrated. I also believe that he was a product of the people around him. On that note, if Rex is going to bring in a majority of his old players from B-more(namely Ray) then Scott will continue to look like a good LB. Being surrounded by Jenkins, Harris, Rhodes, Revis, and the cast they already have isn't that bad though.

I thik that Scott is overrated. I also believe that he was a product of the people around him. On that note, if Rex is going to bring in a majority of his old players from B-more(namely Ray) then Scott will continue to look like a good LB. Being surrounded by Jenkins, Harris, Rhodes, Revis, and the cast they already have isn't that bad though.

Give it up - this guy is good.

Wow, Jets are expected to pay around 8 million a year for Scott. What kind of contract does Lewis get?

What the hell is happening to UB???? I had $50 on those a**holes last night. They can not even win a home game lately??? They better get their sh*t straightened out by the MAC tourney next month.

What the hell is happening to UB???? I had $50 on those a**holes last night. They can not even win a home game lately??? They better get their sh*t straightened out by the MAC tourney next month.

Had the ball down 2 with less than a minute to play and the ref calls an f'n moving pick foul on a pick and roll. It would have been an iffy call at best in the first half, but to make that call at that stage of the game was ridiculous! Akron hits 2 free throws, game over...