So, who's here waiting for Free Agency to begin?

Justice

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone remember if FA announcements are actually made in the first evening.

It seems to me a couple of years ago the only FA announced the entire night was the earth shattering Jason Whittle signing

Justin Smiley's signing with the stinkin' fish was reported immediately after midnight last year.

Hey all, Im here as well. Waiting for Santa. One of the few times a year I feel like a kid again.

I'm sure Santa will be visiting Drew Rosenahaus tonight. There's no telling how much loot that guy will make tonight. Lucky bastard!!

Does anyone remember if FA announcements are actually made in the first evening.

It seems to me a couple of years ago the only FA announced the entire night was the earth shattering Jason Whittle signing

As I recall though, the Dockery and Walker signings were announced within the first few hours of free agency.

How many players(not specifically to the Bills) are signed in the first half an hour.

Not too many. It's rare, actually. The offer would have to blow the socks off of the guy for him to sign right away.