[please fix subject]

bisonbrigade

I don't know. I'm really not too excited about this pick. I mean, I'm sure it would be an upgrade from Ellison, but how much of an upgrade? and for how much longer can he play at a productive level? I'd rather go after Boley from Atlanta.

If I could make a request?

Please dont put in titles that might insinuate that it has happened......but rather your opinion?

I personally would like to have Brooks

I agree...it gets annoying when I log on here and I think there's big news, only to find out that it's just a speculation thread and has nothing to do with an actual occurance.

CBSSports.com TSX STATS LLC Headlines

Brooks to decide on future: The St. Petersburg Times reports that Bucs coach Raheem Morris thinks LB Derrick Brooks, who was released from Tampa Bay on Wednesday, will retire after 14 seasons. Brooks, 35, will take a few days to digest what happened Wednesday before deciding on his future. "I think he retires," said Morris. "But honestly, I don't know." But Bucs LB coach Joe Barry, a guy Brooks has asked for an honest evaluation of his play following each season, disagrees. "I think he can and will play next year," Barry said.

(Updated 02/26/2009).

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.