Okay free agency is upon us ...

damj

Damn Jay (damj),

You're usually pretty funny. And kicking a guy when he's down? You're slippin bro...

I'm sorry, I'll try better next time ... lol.

Seriously though, I hope he lands somewhere ... personally, I like the guy ... just not as my QB.

I just saw Matt Cassel at the Mighty Taco on Walden

I think he was just picking up some lunch before he and Paul Gaustad went out on a busy day of planting trees, helping old ladies across the street, and helping paint a teen center. After that it's on to Bed Bath and Beyond if they have time...

I think he was just picking up some lunch before he and Paul Gaustad went out on a busy day of planting trees, helping old ladies across the street, and helping paint a teen center. After that it's on to Bed Bath and Beyond if they have time...

lol ... strong blast from the noob ... welcome!

Whoda think it? I always suspected Cassell ... but I never thought the Goose was gay ...

lol ... strong blast from the noob ... welcome!

Whoda think it? I always suspected Cassell ... but I never thought the Goose was gay ...

I have no idea if he's gay or not... but I think he's the only person in Buffalo that volunteers (or mugs for photo ops holding a shovel) more than JP Losman. It's like he's a super hero, saving Buffalo one tree at a time during the day, and playing mediocre hockey at night.

I just saw JP filling out a job application at Wegmans.

Yea I work at that Wegmans, he was filling out an application for a full time Shopper's Assistant position. He told the manager that he's a people person and enjoys taking care of old women's groceries.