Bills cut Dockery

TimGraham

Hook 'em, Horns!!!

And there are still people here who are convinced that the U of Texas produces NFL players?

Yeah, because he's not an NFL starter that was just overpaid?

Because of people like Aaron Ross and Michael Griffin?

!@#$ off.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont get the move. They save $0.40 million in cap room and don't have to pay a $1.75 million bonus. He wasn't horrible last year (But he wasn't great) so all this does is save them $1.75 million in cash, and gives them another expensive hole to fill with a dead cap weight of $5.4 million.....

But what it does do is saves $5.8mil in C2C.......which has me anticipating a possible BIG name FA signing. In order to sign the big contracts, you have to put a lot of money up front.....which is harder to do playing C2C. Our C2C level is so high at the moment that we could probably afford a $20-$25mil SB on one player and still sign several other quality FAs.

Probably won't happen of course.......but you never know :D

I have a bad feeling about Dockery being cut. I just have this overwhelming feeling that he will be in the Pro-Bowl next year. Just call it a hunch. I think this is one of the guys who got killed by our system.

We will us ethe money to sign Brandon Moore from th NY Jets who will be great for us. Now we have the slot and $ to do it. He willbe a huge upgrade. If Cheapie Ralphie allows us to actually spend some of his profits, that is...

We will us ethe money to sign Brandon Moore from th NY Jets who will be great for us. Now we have the slot and $ to do it. He willbe a huge upgrade. If Cheapie Ralphie allows us to actually spend some of his profits, that is...

Yup, cheapie Ralphie, the guy who never spends any money like that team that just cut their starting OG whom they paid 2 years ago $7 mil a season making him the highestpaid OG in the league. I wish we could have an owner thats willing to spend that kind of money on players!

Yup, cheapie Ralphie, the guy who never spends any money like that team that just cut their starting OG whom they paid 2 years ago $7 mil a season making him the highestpaid OG in the league. I wish we could have an owner thats willing to spend that kind of money on players!

Yeah, we are what 58 Million under the cap? Or is it more? Yeah, a real spender dude.

Jets resigned Barndon Moore no longer an option.

I have a bad feeling about Dockery being cut. I just have this overwhelming feeling that he will be in the Pro-Bowl next year. Just call it a hunch. I think this is one of the guys who got killed by our system.

It is interesting that Dockery replaced the Bills before the Bills replaced Dockery. If he becomes a star with the Skins and they make it to the big show the Bills will have to become a better team relative to the AFC East because they will look totally inept otherwise.

I can't believe the Bills cut him cause they didn't want to pay the $4.5 million for this year. If he gets traded isn't it off our books? Esp. if Detroit and Washington were vying for his services. WTF? I would think we would have gotten at least a 4th round pick.