Couple of computer issues...

#1.) I click on Internet Explorer 7, it opens up and then closes almost instantly.

#2.) Whenever I go to Buffalobills.com, the main picture says "Install Adobe 9", but I have done that 3 times now and I still cannot see the main picture.

#3.) When my Internet Explorer was working it was moving at a snail's pace. I tried some registry cleaners, but I had to pay for each one. What can I do to speed up my IE when I get it back.

#4.) I have Norton Anti Virus 2005 and apparantly I have a virus (that Norton can't fix or delete) because a pop-up from Norton appears and says so. Whenever I click 'ok' another pop up appears of the same thing. How do I stop this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

#1.) I click on Internet Explorer 7, it opens up and then closes almost instantly.

#2.) Whenever I go to Buffalobills.com, the main picture says "Install Adobe 9", but I have done that 3 times now and I still cannot see the main picture.

#3.) When my Internet Explorer was working it was moving at a snail's pace. I tried some registry cleaners, but I had to pay for each one. What can I do to speed up my IE when I get it back.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank!

Explorer sucks anyways - I use Mozilla

FREE registry cleaner which is awesome - CCLEANER. Google it!

Thanks for the input. How is Internet Explorer 7 so poor and what does Mozilla have to offer?

Every computer I've ever seen that uses IE7 as the primary or sole web browser gets bogged down with Spyware stuff within a couple of months and eventually you see a myriad of problems, some similar to your current problem.

Every computer I've ever seen that uses Mozilla Firefox as their primary or sole web browser remains relatively spyware free.

As far as features go, I'd say they're pretty well similar. Some will argue Firefox has more features. For me, however, it's all about less spyware/pop up/malware crap that make firefox a must use.

It certainly sounds like you've got some decent malware on your machine. I'm sure you've read it, but about all I could suggest is to try a few of Dean's ideas in this thread and see if that helps.

Thanks for the input. How is Internet Explorer 7 so poor and what does Mozilla have to offer?

Internet Exploder is a total Microsoft POC. The only time I use it is when some web sites I go to for work require it. Those sites are generally clunky and don't work very smooth.

Internet Exploder is a total Microsoft POC. The only time I use it is when some web sites I go to for work require it. Those sites are generally clunky and don't work very smooth.

Wacka goes on record with his thoughts ....

If you have IE and use it you better have good virus protection software and a secure firewall.