Reading These Posts Have Become Impossible

BuffaloBaumer

I suggest people step back from the Bills for a little while and enjoy some good hockey. Whatever happens to Lynch happens...tune out until the draft and you will be a lot happier. As soon as Jauron was kept, I realized it is just not worth caring about this team until the season starts again.

Getting fired up over stupid decisions that you KNOW are going to be made is just too exhausting to deal with anymore. I refuse to let let the Bills sour me anymore outside of the actual season. The people in charge at One Bills Drive don't care about the fans so don't expend any negative energy towards them. Go Sabres and Go Bills in September!!

I suggest people step back from the Bills for a little while and enjoy some good hockey. Whatever happens to Lynch happens...tune out until the draft and you will be a lot happier. As soon as Jauron was kept, I realized it is just not worth caring about this team until the season starts again.

Getting fired up over stupid decisions that you KNOW are going to be made is just too exhausting to deal with anymore. I refuse to let let the Bills sour me anymore outside of the actual season. The people in charge at One Bills Drive don't care about the fans so don't expend any negative energy towards them. Go Sabres and Go Bills in September!!

A big old, fat old +1 from me. :doh:

I completely turned my attention to the Sabres once the Superbowl ended. I honestly didn't even really think about the Bills until the Marshawn incident. I'm going to tune in for the draft, read draft analysis for a week, then tune back out. Once the pre-season starts, I'll be right back into Bills mode. No sense crying during the offseason, when there is an equally exciting Buffalo sport going on.

Go Economy!!!!

whoops...

I would rather watch a five hour special on how the menstrual cycle works than sit through a hockey game.

I see plenty. You probably could also if you weren't posting here almost 2000 times since september.

I tore my ACL, so I've been doing a lot more staring at a computer screen than I normally would. And I don't suppose my girlfriend would like it very much if I saw "plenty". I was just messing around, man.

Sabres, that's another topic right there.

One minute they're on top and the next thing you know Quinn gets involved in it.

I'm waiting to see what Regeir and that walking disaster Larry Quinn do at the deadline with Connolly, Spacek etc.

A big old, fat old +1 from me. :lol:

I completely turned my attention to the Sabres once the Superbowl ended. I honestly didn't even really think about the Bills until the Marshawn incident. I'm going to tune in for the draft, read draft analysis for a week, then tune back out. Once the pre-season starts, I'll be right back into Bills mode. No sense crying during the offseason, when there is an equally exciting Buffalo sport going on.

Face it Sage, if you turned your attention completely to the Sabres, then why are you on TBD? Admit it, your hooked like the rest of us. Admitting you have a problem is the first step......crackin a cold one is the second.

My apalogies. I've been there myself, I know it sucks. I'm just very passionate about hating my hockey. :lol:

Sabres are sitting in a pretty good position right now sans Vanek. Although they have their down games, it should be an exciting finish. Take a lok at the Ovechkin goal last night and you will see there is some great stuff to be seen. Tickets can be had for a lot cheaper these days too.