New Mock Draft

Frez

Maybe he can buy his way out of this charge like the last one he was charged with. :w00t:

Have any proof of that or are you just spreading moronic lies? If you do, why don't you contact the local US Atty's office and report your concerns that the local DA's office took a bribe in that hit and run case?

If you can accuse people of bribery with no proof, can I reach a conclusion as to your motivations, with no proof either? I am just wondering what the motivation could be? Care to enlighten us?

Get rid of the thug (Lynch) now and save the organization some embarrassment.

I think they do that well enough on their own they dont need any help. They have been doing it for a decade now.

Lets get rid of Marshawn because he had a gun, but lets keep Kelsey cause he is a nice guy, Robert Royal seems like he could be my buddy too, hey lets bring back Rob Johnson, we where bff. We should win some football games before we start getting picky.

He might be the best player on the team, getting rid of Marshawn would be one of the worst moves in franchise history.

We dont know they story. I would carry a gun too if I where him. Coming from gangtown USA to th NFL with millions is a pretty dangerous thing. Garuanteed there are people after him. Only problem here is that it was not a licensed weapon.

Hey Ray Lewis killed a guy...maybe even two...There is always an upside

It's amusing to see the kids stick up for their hero Marshawn Lynch. I hope everything turns out ok for him in the end. I'm also a big fan of the team but I could care less for thugs with unlicensed guns. We don't need them in Buffalo.

Maybe we can replace him by trading for Brian Leonard......Oh wait, he is a TOTAL BUST!!

Brian Leonard is just a local boy from this area. He is a hometown hero that I will always pull for. He's your hardworking kid who grew up on a family farm and made it to the NFL and appreciates it very much just like his family. You can almost bet you won't find him put thugging around in California anytime soon with unlicensed handguns.

Why attack me personally or the guy I root for? I wasn't the guy caught with the handgun. It's not me getting into trouble now is it?

Peace my fellow Bills fan. :w00t:

Brian Leonard is just a local boy from this area. He is a hometown hero that I will always pull for. He's your hardworking kid who grew up on a family farm and made it to the NFL and appreciates it very much just like his family. You can almost bet you won't find him put thugging around in California anytime soon with unlicensed handguns.

Why attack me personally or the guy I root for? I wasn't the guy caught with the handgun. It's not me getting into trouble now is it?

Peace my fellow Bills fan. :w00t:

Its not getting me into trouble now either is it????

Great that he is such a nice farm boy.....too bad he can't play a lick!

It's amusing to see the kids stick up for their hero Marshawn Lynch. I hope everything turns out ok for him in the end. I'm also a big fan of the team but I could care less for thugs with unlicensed guns. We don't need them in Buffalo.

But what has he really done? He appears to be guilty of carrying a loaded weapon locked in the trunk of his car. BFD. If it had been unloaded, it would've been perfectly legal. Yet a complete klutz could probably drop 6 rounds into a .357 in less than 10 seconds, or pop a loaded magazine into a 9mm in about 2 seconds. There's a pretty damn small distinction from 'legal' to 'felony' in this case, and that's why I can cut him some slack.

If he'd been caught walking down the street with a loaded handgun or something, I might agree with you, but under the circumstances, I think there's a world of difference.

But what has he really done? He appears to be guilty of carrying a loaded weapon locked in the trunk of his car. BFD. If it had been unloaded, it would've been perfectly legal.

Felony gun charges is a BFD. Don't know what planet your from but where I come from it's a pretty serious crime.