If obama is a converted muslim.....

I agree, congress is a major problem. They cant work within their own party let alone reach across the aisle.

Amen

Save the litany on lynching. Just because 43% of white males voted for Obama doesnt mean racism is dead by any means. The "equal but special" treatment that vocal members of the aforementioned minority demand will anger most levelheaded individuals untill the perceived double standard corrects itself.

Unfortunately racism, along with all of its associated forms of stupidity and sickening behavior. will continue as long as humans inhabit the earth. As I said earlier, at its base is a desire to exercise power (albeit inappropriately). The same underlying foundation of classism or other forms of discrimination.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also, I cant beleive the swear filter allowed you to say "sand.....n-word". LOL.

Don't you know now, he likes saying it... Been a while now. It is kinda like my 10 year old boy using cuss words in the proper literary context. He gets really impressed and is pufffed up with joy when the lad uses the word correctly and nobody in their right mind can call him out on it. It is called a "free pass" for being shrewd. Pre-pubescent lads usually latch onto this skill quite easily and this behavior is never quite lost for the rest of the male's life (mostly manifests itself in all kinds of sophomoric behavior later on).

/Dr. Phil in Illinois

I aint no raghead. although I think Obama would look great at the end of a rope.

It is ain't.

AD? C'mon now. I don't recall this towards Bush. At least not as often or as blatant. That is completely ignoring the racial overtones.

Personal commentary on the post? You are a worthless putz. I thought Molsen was a bitter hypocrite, but I would take him over you anyday.

It is ain't.

AD? C'mon now. I don't recall this towards Bush. At least not as often or as blatant. That is completely ignoring the racial overtones.

Personal commentary on the post? You are a worthless putz. I thought Molsen was a bitter hypocrite, but I would take him over you anyday.

pleased to meet you too. name calling is a violation of TOS.

It is ain't.

Bush hatred was unparalleled, and continues. They even made a movie where he gets assassinated. Talk about fantacide. A guy at lunch yesterday said that now that he'll be making speaking engagements, now is the time to get him. He ment it.

It is ain't.

Wow - what rock have you been living under for the last 8 years? It was precisely the hatefull and unfounded crap that was always being spewed out that turned me from a Bush critic to a reluctant defendent. I'm still dealing with people who tell me Bush hates hispanics, is against AIDS treatment, invaded Iraq to take their oil, etc... No garbage is too unlikely to throw at Bush.

Wow - what rock have you been living under for the last 8 years? It was precisely the hatefull and unfounded crap that was always being spewed out that turned me from a Bush critic to a reluctant defendent. I'm still dealing with people who tell me Bush hates hispanics, is against AIDS treatment, invaded Iraq to take their oil, etc... No garbage is too unlikely to throw at Bush.

Show me any anti Bush post on these boards that even approaches the vehemence of the blatantly racist anti Obama posts that have been popping up lately and I'll apologize for this but you are completely full of sh-- with that post.

I recall people saying he should be impeached or blaming him for things that he had no control over but I don't recall anyone calling or hoping for him to be assassinated or lynched.

Show me any anti Bush post on these boards that even approaches the vehemence of the blatantly racist anti Obama posts that have been popping up lately and I'll apologize for this but you are completely full of sh-- with that post.

I recall people saying he should be impeached or blaming him for things that he had no control over but I don't recall anyone calling or hoping for him to be assassinated or lynched.

I wasn't refering to this board, which strongly trends towards conservative and liberatarian. Rather, I was speaking of online communities overall. PPP was far from hostile to Bush - it was quite friendly. You don't see the MoveOn, DailyKos, and (other than some of the Paulites) the Bush-9/11-Oil-Bildersberg-NAFTA Superhighway conspiracy types here at all. But go to your average politics forum on most non-political sites and it is quite different.

I wasn't refering to this board, which strongly trends towards conservative and liberatarian. Rather, I was speaking of online communities overall. PPP was far from hostile to Bush - it was quite friendly. You don't see the MoveOn, DailyKos, and (other than some of the Paulites) the Bush-9/11-Oil-Bildersberg-NAFTA Superhighway conspiracy types here at all. But go to your average politics forum on most non-political sites and it is quite different.

I was discussing this board, not DU. Not surprised though that AD ignored it. Him being such a moderate and all.

I was discussing this board, not DU. Not surprised though that AD ignored it. Him being such a moderate and all.

KD is also a moderator and he is a reasonable person.

It may be possible to get away with posting stuff like this in terms of the moderator but since all this stuff is public it could well come to the attention of agencies who may be concerned with the imagery. Wouldn't that be a hoot.

So at what point were we talking about things posted on other sites? And how and why should something posted about Bush on another site, that most of us never saw, days, weeks, months, or possibly years ago, be used to excuse the racist bull sh-- currently being posted here on PPP by a small (but apparently protected) minority?