Vince Young to Bills for a 3rd?

Chuckknox

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a lot of collegiate mobile QBs are guys who grew up just being better athletes than anyone on the field. So they never learned the fundamentals, they just learned how to make plays. Which is great, until you start playing against pro-level guys instead of the SEC. Now, if they were willing to settle down and learn the pro game, they'd be fine - or even superstars. Look at notable mobile QBs like Steve Young, John Elway, or Donovan McNabb.

The problem is, that you're Mr. All-World until you turn 22. Then you're a multi-millionaire given the choice of cracking down or taking the money and running. And you'll probably even get a second or third chance without working too hard, in case the first $20M ran out.

really? he seemed to to accept it very well with tennessee.

having said that, I don't want him.

He was actually a distraction on the sidelines, often sulking and being completely checked out during the games. Rather than trying to learn from Kerry he pouted and had his character question because of it.

I think he would be a problem here...

More than half of this board is that big a head case... Are you suggesting we all move or stop being fans too?

How many people on these boards have run away and thought about suicide because someone said someone negative about them? Probably not too many, maybe you have, but I sure haven't. A little negative banter in my direction isn't end of all things important for me, but apparently for Vince Young and perhaps yourself, it is?

More than half of this board is that big a head case... Are you suggesting we all move or stop being fans too?

I don't have a problem with that. <_<

Please NO...he looks awful passing...I would rather have Vick than Young, and I cant stand Vick...Vick had some moxie about him and was a competent passer, not great, but competent. Young is about as incompetent in the passing game as Eric Crouch...

His accuracy is horrendous. He's an interception waiting to happen.

lmao...and you get 8 points for properly putting your name and date on the test?

The eight story is wrong. The guy grading it made a mistake. He actually got a 16. 16 isn't a great score but it beats the ;)

out of six.

he is done with the titans. He will look very good in the wildcat vs the PATS.

i said it before and i will say it again. young is a basket case who can't even hack it in nashville, cause they booed! imagine for one second a melt down due to the media/fans critique in western new york. no thanks.