Pacman Jones

Justice

Anyone who tries to come on this thread and put forth a single argument for the Bills signing him should be shot...... it may be a little harsh but I think it would be necessary

We need more DB's maybe we'll also draft one in every round this year. Pacman can also return punts.

We should sign him to the vet minimum; we need the ESPN coverage.

Vet Minimum. How the hell do you expect Pacman to MAKE IT RAIN at the Vet Minimum.. Honestly... You people spend cap dollars like it has an impact on your personal credit score... It aint your money. It is Ralphs and he is never going to get close to spending to the cap so WHO CARES!! I WANT TO SEE IT RAIN!!! :-)

I really dont want to see Pacman in Buffalo. I just really wanted to scream about making it rain.

Maybe we can sign him and it will get that retarded Toronto Series stuff cancelled because they won't let one of our players into Canada.

hehe--we could let him do unlimited press conferences up in Toronto..be the Bills 'spokesmouth' if you will..

Anyone who tries to come on this thread and put forth a single argument for the Bills signing him should be shot...... it may be a little harsh but I think it would be necessary

I would vote for signing him if he would agree to beat the living crap out of Jauron.

I'm kidding.

Probably.