Who are you giving your game ball to

njsue

I have 3 .balls to give.

Drew for having a mistake free great game

Willis Mcghaee welcome to the Buffalo Bills Great game.

The Defense WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Time to crush gangreen.

The best part of this game is.

I AM GOING TO TAVERN ON THE GREEN+ :w00t:

Moorman--44 yard average

Clements--Leader in tackles, plus a sack, a 16.4 punt return average

McGee--38.3 kickoff return average, including the 87 yard TD return for a TD

Drew--0 INT's

McGahee--2nd 100 yard game in 2 starts.

I have 3 .balls to give.

Drew for having a mistake free great game

93374[/snapback]

This is how far our expectations have fallen. 8-17/81yds and you give a guy a game ball for not screwing up? (p.s. this only true because AZ dropped an INT deep in our end, and missed recovering a DB fumble opn our 5)

PTR

I have seen the light all season. It is not with the RB. It is with the entire team, minus the oline.

93408[/snapback]

No, I know you have been positive all year, and thats good! There are so few of us optomists. lol

But I thought you were angry about people wanting Willis to start a couple weeks ago. That's all I was alluding to:)

This is how far our expectations have fallen.  8-17/81yds and you give a guy a game ball for not screwing up?  (p.s.  this only true because AZ dropped an INT deep in our end, and missed recovering a DB fumble opn our 5)

PTR

93430[/snapback]

I predicted someone would say this. Didn't rezlie it would happen that soon!

http://205.134.161.85/forums/index.php?sho...458entry93458

I like how "almost" interceptions now count against Bledsoe, as do passes that are dropped by his receivers and intercepted by the defense. It seems nobody is willing to look at ANY of the positives, including his rollout and throwing a strike to Eules for a first (on 3rd down), his fade to Moulds, his other pass to Moulds to setup the last TD, etc. But be quick to point out that he *almost* threw an interception! Just like everyone was quick to point out that the first pass of the game was high and off target. We'll just ignore all positives though. :w00t:

BTW - you forgot the 2 TDs in his stat line. Was almost 3, but Moulds couldn't quite tiptoe the sideilnes enough. You also forgot the 0 sacks and the multiple times he threw the ball away to avoid pressure. But that's ok.

That said, Clements and McGee get game balls for sure. McGahee does as well, and I'm giving one to Drew for having to put up with all the fan/media BS. I'm sick of it, and I'm not even the QB.

CW

I predicted someone would say this.  Didn't rezlie it would happen that soon!

http://205.134.161.85/forums/index.php?sho...458entry93458

I like how "almost" interceptions now count against Bledsoe, as do passes that are dropped by his receivers and intercepted by the defense.  It seems nobody is willing to look at ANY of the positives, including his rollout and throwing a strike to Eules for a first (on 3rd down), his fade to Moulds, his other pass to Moulds to setup the last TD, etc.  But be quick to point out that he *almost* threw an interception!  Just like everyone was quick to point out that the first pass of the game was high and off target.  We'll just ignore all positives though. :w00t:

BTW - you forgot the 2 TDs in his stat line.  Was almost 3, but Moulds couldn't quite tiptoe the sideilnes enough.  You also forgot the 0 sacks and the multiple times he threw the ball away to avoid pressure.  But that's ok.

That said, Clements and McGee get game balls for sure.  McGahee does as well, and I'm giving one to Drew for having to put up with all the fan/media BS.  I'm sick of it, and I'm not even the QB.

CW

93468[/snapback]

Fez, I got all the sugar you need to coat Drew's performance. I just call 'em as I see 'em. We've been down so long, we have to look up to see the ground!

PTR

Fez, I got all the sugar you need to coat Drew's performance.  I just call 'em as I see 'em.  We've been down so long, we have to look up to see the ground!

PTR

93479[/snapback]

No sugar needed; With the weather conditions, Drew played a great game. Before the game, all the doomsayers were claiming that the AZ receivers would eat us up. Guess what? Arizona couldn't throw the ball in the weather. Couldn't make any plays. Our QB did. He wasn't the main cog in the victory, but he definately factored in.

If you call 'em as you see 'em, I think you need new glasses. And they don't even need to be rose colored ones.

CW

Terrence McGee. The cards were winning the field position battle and momentum was shifting in their direction after their TD made it 10-7. McGee took the KO back 87 yards to make it a 10 point game again and shift momentum right back in our favor

Honorable mention go to McGahee's 102 yards and TD and Clements punt returns that set up TDs

No sugar needed; With the weather conditions, Drew played a great game.  Before the game, all the doomsayers were claiming that the AZ receivers would eat us up.  Guess what?  Arizona couldn't throw the ball in the weather.  Couldn't make any plays.  Our QB did.  He wasn't the main cog in the victory, but he definately factored in.

If you call 'em as you see 'em, I think you need new glasses.  And they don't even need to be rose colored ones.

CW

93486[/snapback]

Post of day - Good job Fez/Chris.