DRC is money & will win this game for AZ

Chilly

Who was that dude who kept bitching about the Bills taking McKelvin instead of DRC? I think he labelled McKelvin as a career backup and DRC as a hall of famer if I remember correctly. I hope he watched the game today.

That would be local Idiot Savant of the Wall - Skooby. He drives an expensive car so we should take his word on everything.

Nate Washington absolutely burned him in the first. Only reason he got a hand on the pass was because it was under-thrown by Ben and Nate had to stop and wait for it.

But jeebus Michaels and Madden were gushing about his make up speed on that play. If that ball was thrown where it was supposed to be Washington is dancing in the EZ.

But jeebus Michaels and Madden were gushing about his make up speed on that play. If that ball was thrown where it was supposed to be Washington is dancing in the EZ.

Michaels and Madden are bumbling idiots. If I had to listen to them refer to Roethlisberger as just "Ben" one more time, I was going to punch the TV.

Pittsburgh clearly targeted DRC. DRC looks like he has the athletic ability to become a very good corner, but right now he is not a super bowl caliber starting corner. Its a long way to go from Middle Tennessee State to starting in the Super Bowl in less than a year. Pittsburgh obviously saw the film from the NFC title game where he was burned for a couple big plays and took advantage of it.

Pittsburgh clearly targeted DRC. DRC looks like he has the athletic ability to become a very good corner, but right now he is not a super bowl caliber starting corner. Its a long way to go from Middle Tennessee State to starting in the Super Bowl in less than a year. Pittsburgh obviously saw the film from the NFC title game where he was burned for a couple big plays and took advantage of it.

From the 3 games that I watched of Cromartie's, I haven't seen very good football instincts. On top of that, he probably would have been a 7th rounder if his name wasn't Cromartie.