Didn't This Board Hate Wilson a Few Weeks Ago?

CJPearl2

I just watch his interview again, he says they have no given the fans a very good product since Smith retired, then goes on to say we wont raise ticket prices.....never says anything about building a contender. What a joke, enjoy the hall cause you wont earn anything else within the NFL.

I seem to remember a lot of hatred for the man after he retained Jauron.

Ralph was elected to the HOF and rightly so. However, that election is based on his contributions to the NFL and past accomplishments. NOT on his hugely unpopular retention of Jauron.

hip hip hooray. he gambled $10k fifty years ago and the product took off. when he says he was very very lucky along the way he is 100% right...because the only success he's had is due to the few times he had the dumb luck to hire people that didn't suck at their jobs- other than bean counters, that is.

meanwhile he has always been a complete miser. he's given up on making the franchise competitive and i hate him for that. i don't think he belongs in the hall of fame one bit.

I am one of Ralphs' biggest critics, and have been for years. I don't hate the man, I don't know him. I don't begrudge him his HOF enshrinement, and I won't say it isn't warranted. He has done a lot for the AFL, and the NFL.

That being said, what matters most, to me, is the job he has done as owner of the Bills. I feel, in many ways, we have trusted him with our faith that he wanted to build us a winning team, but, in the end, the trust has broken, more often than not, over the years.

I am eternally grateful to Ralph for keeping the Bills in Buffalo, for 50 years, when he likely could have moved them elsewhere, and earned much more money. That being said, if you had given me the choice of devoting a significant amount of time, money, blood, sweat and tears into a product, with the caveat that the same devotion wouldn't be put in by the owner, I would likely have said, "no thanks". It is kind of like being in a marriage where only one person is trying...

hip hip hooray. he gambled $10k fifty years ago and the product took off. when he says he was very very lucky along the way he is 100% right...because the only success he's had is due to the few times he had the dumb luck to hire people that didn't suck at their jobs- other than bean counters, that is.

meanwhile he has always been a complete miser. he's given up on making the franchise competitive and i hate him for that. i don't think he belongs in the hall of fame one bit.

I'll respond to this in the same way that I do to everyone on this board who feels this way: If you don't like the team, why follow them? You have the right to express your opinion, but if the team you're following makes you so angry, why waste your time and money on it?

By the way............most wealthy people are misers. That's how they stay wealthy.

My point wasn't for or against his induction. I think he should be in.

I just think the attitude towards him changed drastically in the past couple weeks.

He should be in why? Becaue he paid his dues and because he lived to be 100 years old. Please, Ralph is a loser will alwyas be a loser. So will the Bills until he dies!

Ralph was elected to the HOF and rightly so....... based on his contributions to the NFL.

Are you Serious? Really serious? If he deserves to be elected, so does every fan who has held season tickets for fifty years. Because that is the only thing he has contributed. He has held the keys to a team who has had two back fire periods of success in the last 50 years.

Ralph is a joke. The current Bills represent him and are an embarassment to the city of Buffalo.

Are you Serious? Really serious? If he deserves to be elected, so does every fan who has held season tickets for fifty years. Because that is the only thing he has contributed. He has held the keys to a team who has had two back fire periods of success in the last 50 years.

Ralph is a joke. The current Bills represent him and are an embarassment to the city of Buffalo.

Once again: The biggest thing you can to do express your hatred - Don't follow the team. Burn all your Bills' gear.

Don't watch them on TV. Don't go to the games. It's pretty simple.

....on second thought, you're absolutely right. Ralph is a joke, his family is a joke, all his business dealings are a joke, the Bills are a joke, the AFL was a joke, the NFL is a joke and you are a jo...... er genious.

Happy?

....on second thought, you're absolutely right. Ralph is a joke, his family is a joke, all his business dealings are a joke, the Bills are a joke, the AFL was a joke, the NFL is a joke and you are a jo...... er genious.

Happy?

Great post, attack the poster instead of the issuse. You stupid usless TOOL! Ralph is a joke of an owner. Everyone knows that.. unless you are a stupid Buffalo homer that doesn't care that the Bill's are content to be losers of the NFL. If he runs the rest of his businesses like he runs the Bills he is a heartless bottom line "out for himself" joke. He'll be rich but that is about it. The AFL not a joke.. the NFL not a joke because there are owners who put "football" people in position to make the changes to WIN. Look at Pittsburgh for example.

I'm a joke? What- Get a life. I'm glad there are fans like you who's life sucks so bad that throwing away your money to pad the pockets of a degenerate miser actually makes sense.

Please- get a life

Once again: The biggest thing you can to do express your hatred - Don't follow the team. Burn all your Bills' gear.

Don't watch them on TV. Don't go to the games. It's pretty simple.

Actually, that is what I'm trying to do. After 28 years I'm done with this team. I've boxed up all my Bills gear. Cancelled NFL Sunday ticket and took Two Bills drive off as my start page. I'm looking into season tickets for the Panthers. My goal is that by the time the season starts the Buffao Bills will be dead to me. I hope I have this attitude as long as Ralph is the owner or DICK is the coach.

I'm just finding it really difficult after 28 years to just quit. And that makes me very, very angry. I get excited about the draft and then I have to remember I don't want to care and I get so angry. This sucks, and I detest Mr. Wilson for not caring about the team I am tying my hardest not to love and not to follow

Great post, attack the poster instead of the issuse. You stupid usless TOOL! Ralph is a joke of an owner. Everyone knows that.. unless you are a stupid Buffalo homer that doesn't care that the Bill's are content to be losers of the NFL. If he runs the rest of his businesses like he runs the Bills he is a heartless bottom line "out for himself" joke. He'll be rich but that is about it. The AFL not a joke.. the NFL not a joke because there are owners who put "football" people in position to make the changes to WIN. Look at Pittsburgh for example.

I'm a joke? What- Get a life. I'm glad there are fans like you who's life sucks so bad that throwing away your money to pad the pockets of a degenerate miser actually makes sense.

Please- get a life

Got a life, and a pretty good one at that.... thankyewverymuch.

Didn't actually call you a joke but I did actually call you a genious. What, genious isn't good enough for you?

You're so full of rage and hate and venom, it's disturbing. Hmm....in retrospect, I probably should have called you "disturbed" instead of genious. My apologies.

NGTFA

Actually, that is what I'm trying to do. After 28 years I'm done with this team. I've boxed up all my Bills gear. Cancelled NFL Sunday ticket and took Two Bills drive off as my start page. I'm looking into season tickets for the Panthers. My goal is that by the time the season starts the Buffao Bills will be dead to me. I hope I have this attitude as long as Ralph is the owner or DICK is the coach.

I'm just finding it really difficult after 28 years to just quit. And that makes me very, very angry. I get excited about the draft and then I have to remember I don't want to care and I get so angry. This sucks, and I detest Mr. Wilson for not caring about the team I am tying my hardest not to love and not to follow

You should try the "Dickoderm Patch". I hear it works well and suppresses Ralph Related (Arh, Arh) stress syndrome.

:wallbash: