RW Will never sell the team

Brandx31613

Ralph will never sell the team and its for the same reason my grandfather won't sell any of the 6 houses he owns. Capital gains tax. If Ralph sold the team he would be pissing away 15% of the sale price. So if he sold it for a Billion high i know but that would be 150 million dollars he would end up paying. Why do that when he probably has 5 years at the most to live and when he dies his kids can sell the team and not pay any capital gains on it. The reports have always been his kids have no intention on keeping the team and thats why. 15% is also on the low end. Bush lowered it down to 15 a few years ago and I'm sure Obama is going to raise it back up to atleast 30%. So if he was going to sell the team he would have done it awhile ago. New poster read alot of post and this is the best board around, much better than ESPN!

Ralph will never sell the team and its for the same reason my grandfather won't sell any of the 6 houses he owns. Capital gains tax. If Ralph sold the team he would be pissing away 15% of the sale price. So if he sold it for a Billion high i know but that would be 150 million dollars he would end up paying. Why do that when he probably has 5 years at the most to live and when he dies his kids can sell the team and not pay any capital gains on it. The reports have always been his kids have no intention on keeping the team and thats why. 15% is also on the low end. Bush lowered it down to 15 a few years ago and I'm sure Obama is going to raise it back up to atleast 30%. So if he was going to sell the team he would have done it awhile ago. New poster read alot of post and this is the best board around, much better than ESPN!

yes everybody knows he is not going to sell the team when he is alive.. but who cares... when he is dead he has no control and therfore the team will be sold to somone else... stop posting threads that have Ralph wilson wont sell the team when is is alive...of coure he wont u idiot.. just wating till he dies

yes everybody knows he is not going to sell the team when he is alive.. but who cares... when he is dead he has no control and therfore the team will be sold to somone else... stop posting threads that have Ralph wilson wont sell the team when is is alive...of coure he wont u idiot.. just wating till he dies

Fight, new guys!

Have you called Chris Mortensen with this breaking news story? I guarantee he'll report it.

:(:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Easy Bro! First off I have never seen anyone else write this. I'm not saying they haven't just saying I have not seen it. And you wrote of course he won't. What was your genious reason behind your genious statement? I was just trying to put to bed the Ralph isnt going to to sell the team talk. As far as you callng me an idiot thats what I hate about certain D-bags on message boards. They are really tough on a computer. I'm sure you are going to come back with an outstanding insult like "you are stupid the Bills won't be sold because you are a moron and your mother is a whore" Good luck with that message board tought Guy! (MBTG)

2010 is the year that the estate tax is currently 0%.

Last time I checked, if Ralph dies on January 1, 2011 - the estate tax is 55%.

If Ralph dies in 2009 - the estate tax is 45%.

Most years, the estate tax is much higher than the capital gains tax. Ralph's family would be better off if he sold the team and took the capital gains hit than if he died and paid the estate tax.