Astrobot

The Bills Take:

1-Brandon Pettigrew TE Oklahoma St

2-Tyson Jackson DE (4-3) LSU

3-Eric Wood OC Louisville

4-Austin Collie WR BYU

5-Jason Williams OLB (4-3) Western Illinois

Continued Here

This presupposes re-signing a healthy Crowell and acquiring a few FA's, probably at OG and Safety (Ko "Millionaire" Simpson). I'd like to see one more WR in the event that Hardy/ Johnson/ Reed is actually just one good receiver and one good blocker.

If you want to see a different scenario, the DraftTek Simulator here lets you make trades, grab a player, prevent a player from being taken, etc. If you do one, let us know the results.

Astro

Bills Correspondent

www.DraftTek.com

I think Deon Butler will be a good player in the NFL, and you have him being the LAST player drafted. I wouldnt mind having him on the Bills. I like Paterno coached players. I'm also a PSU fan. haha.

What do you mean by "...trade residual"? Like, on the Roy Williams trade? Was the draft pick that was traded, performance based? That is probably why he was doggin' it and they werent getting him the ball...so they wouldnt lose a higher pick?

Decent draft. However, I don't like Pettigrew in the 11 spot. the only TE I was really looking for in the first was Gresham, but since he's staying put, I'd rather look at a DE or OT in this spot instead. Guess it all depends on who falls to 11.

I think Deon Butler will be a good player in the NFL, and you have him being the LAST player drafted. I wouldnt mind having him on the Bills. I like Paterno coached players. I'm also a PSU fan. haha.

What do you mean by "...trade residual"? Like, on the Roy Williams trade? Was the draft pick that was traded, performance based? That is probably why he was doggin' it and they werent getting him the ball...so they wouldnt lose a higher pick?

I agree!

I think in the 2nd I'd have to take william moore, or even Duke Robinson over jackson

I just used the DraftTek Simulator to do a William Moore in the 2nd Draft, but he was taken 3 picks before us. Nevertheless, it was an interesting draft especially from the Offensive side.

1---Percy Harvin WR

2---Chase Coffman TE

3---Jarron Gilbert SanJose State DE