What a great event

PastaJoe

Blacks were about 13% of the vote this year, about 16 million or so total, compared to 11% in the previous election. Blacks voted about 95% for Obama, but I think it was about 90% for Gore and Kerry. That last one is the only number I am not sure are close.

You mean blacks voted along racial lines? The only racists larger than the blacks is the media.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please trying to read post #23 and #35, Einstein.

I'm sure he met nothing by those statements.

That's rich, considering your attempt to play grammar police today:

Nope...not in CBiscuitland!

Please keep 'em coming.....Einstein! :pirate:

Whatever dude. I messed up one letter. You defend a guy who makes posts that have racial overtones on a Bills message board. I guess you are the big winner.

This board is so funny. Everyone is so steadfast on their opinions or the political parties. I guess I'm more Democratic in my beliefs, but I like to fully understand an issue before just blindly choosing a side. I didn't want McCain to win because I felt McCain wasn't as good of a candidate (and Palin is out of her mind). But here's the thing. If he would have won, I would have supported him and hope he would have great presidency. So people are so dead set on "being right" that they would rather have Obama be terrible. That is beyond pathetic.

Blacks were about 13% of the vote this year, about 16 million or so total, compared to 11% in the previous election. Blacks voted about 95% for Obama, but I think it was about 90% for Gore and Kerry. That last one is the only number I am not sure are close.

I wasn't just referring to African Americans, unless you think they are the only minority that matters in this country?

Me I am a little more inclusive.

Lets just hope that Obama does a good job. I don't care what happens come election time in 2012. Lets hope our troops come back safely and our economy gets going again. I'm not a democrat, republican, conservative or liberal. I'm an American and damn proud of it.

You obviously didn't get the memo. You must pick a side and then hate the other side.

You obviously didn't get the memo. You must pick a side and then hate the other side.

That is what you did for 8 years. Remember the whole thing about 'the country is divided' The country is ALWAYS divided, as usually 42-49 percent of the voters do NOT agree with the choice for President. But wait, your guy won, we are not divided anymore :pirate:

Keep them coming!!!

I wasn't just referring to African Americans, unless you think they are the only minority that matters in this country?

Me I am a little more inclusive.

Well that's swell VA, except that I was talking about blacks, because the post you just referenced was in direct and quoted response to the question "Hey, do me a favor, I'd like to see some research on how many more blacks voted for Obama than voted for Gore/Kerry."

That is what you did for 8 years. Remember the whole thing about 'the country is divided' The country is ALWAYS divided, as usually 42-49 percent of the voters do NOT agree with the choice for President. But wait, your guy won, we are not divided anymore :pirate:

Keep them coming!!!

Who are you??? You don't a thing about me or what beliefs I have. So don't pretend to. I'm one of those unfortunate people who thinks freely and isn't defined by a political party.

If any American rooted for Bush to be as terrible as a president as he was, they are idiots. Personally, I would have loved Bush to be a great president rather than have thousands of people die overseas and in New Orleans because of his incompetence.

Who are you??? You don't a thing about me or what beliefs I have. So don't pretend to. I'm one of those unfortunate people who thinks freely and isn't defined by a political party.

If any American rooted for Bush to be as terrible as a president as he was, they are idiots. Personally, I would have loved Bush to be a great president rather than have thousands of people die overseas and in New Orleans because of his incompetence.

Yeah you sure do have an open mind skippy. :pirate:

Well that's swell VA, except that I was talking about blacks, because the post you just referenced was in direct and quoted response to the question "Hey, do me a favor, I'd like to see some research on how many more blacks voted for Obama than voted for Gore/Kerry."

Wow, I don't remember posting that?

Lol, ya. I was hoping boomer would do that. I thought maybe if he actually did some work and reasearched this for himself, that it might sink into his head how wrong his original assertion is. Instead we end up calling him creten which, while true, I doubt benefits anything.

Lol, ya. I was hoping boomer would do that. I thought maybe if he actually did some work and reasearched this for himself, that it might sink into his head how wrong his original assertion is. Instead we end up calling him creten which, while true, I doubt benefits anything.

People that don't agree with you don't deserve to be called cretins. Conservatives and ideologues usually don't deserve to be called cretins. Only a few cretins here deserve to be called cretins, and Boomer has more than cretin-like tendencies. He is a cretin, and has proven to be a cretin with a relentless flurry and fury of cretinous posts.

People that don't agree with you don't deserve to be called cretins. Conservatives and ideologues usually don't deserve to be called cretins. Only a few cretins here deserve to be called cretins, and Boomer has more than cretin-like tendencies. He is a cretin, and has proven to be a cretin with a relentless flurry and fury of cretinous posts.

Cretin ,yes I like that. It's like calling a spade a spade. :pirate: