AZ Super Bowl Champs?

We all don't wanna see the cards, win there 1st super bowl before the bills. But at the rate of the steelers vs ravens game, there hasn't been much of a offensive spark, between both teams. I think if Arizona doesn't give up a 50 yard bomb, or a 62 yard bomb. I say Arizona might possibly be Super Bowl champs. Why Not I mean they were 3 point under dogs, against the falcons, 10 point under dog against the panthers, I'm not sure the spread was against the eagles, Well I don't wanna sound like, I'm blowing smoke but I wouldn't mind seeing Kurt Warner, winning another super bowl before Small Ben!

We all don't wanna see the cards, win there 1st super bowl before the bills. But at the rate of the steelers vs ravens game, there hasn't been much of a offensive spark, between both teams. I think if Arizona doesn't give up a 50 yard bomb, or a 62 yard bomb. I say Arizona might possibly be Super Bowl champs. Why Not I mean they were 3 point under dogs, against the falcons, 10 point under dog against the panthers, I'm not sure the spread was against the eagles, Well I don't wanna sound like, I'm blowing smoke but I wouldn't mind seeing Kurt Warner, winning another super bowl before Small Ben!

i Would rather see Arizona Win it instead of the same ole wnners it motivates teams, like the bills. hopefully to know you can go in never winning it before and winning it. The past decade has been same ole same ole time for something fresh in the winners column.

I dont car who wins it before the bills as long as the win one before they are no longer the bills!!!!!

I know what you're saying, it hurts, but since Tampa won a SB and the Baltimore Ravens for that matter (and New England 3 of them!)...the damage has been done. Let Arizona win their SB,,,it doesn't really matter. Pittsburgh has already had more than their share. DO they REALLY need to win another one?

My only beef would be if CLeveland wins a SB before Buffalo. They are the only other American city left that might be more tortured in sports than Buffalo. Although if their NBA teams wins it this year, Buffalo will take the cake.

?!?!?

I know what you're saying, it hurts, but since Tampa won a SB and the Baltimore Ravens for that matter (and New England 3 of them!)...the damage has been done. Let Arizona win their SB,,,it doesn't really matter. Pittsburgh has already had more than their share. DO they REALLY need to win another one?

My only beef would be if CLeveland wins a SB before Buffalo. They are the only other American city left that might be more tortured in sports than Buffalo. Although if their NBA teams wins it this year, Buffalo will take the cake.

Yeah I hear ya, Well the only thing Cleveland doesn't have what Buffalo has is Hockey, but we don't have a pro baseball and basketball. Lebron is having a freakish season so far, but there is a lot of teams that could compete with the cavs. But back to Football, Tampa Bay's super bowl win didn't hurt as much, because that was more the snoozing bowl, then the super bowl. Yeah they won before us, but it was a really boring boring game. New England 3 Super Bowl Victory is painful, but they have the same amount of super bowl losses, as wins so it evens out. I guess the only other team that will bug me, to see win before the bills are the vikings, who also lost 4 super bowls, I can't allow to see them win before the bills. But Congrats to both Pittsburgh and Arizona both teams, deserved to get in.

Pittsburgh appears to have 14 players on defense every play. Arizona is not a good running team, and against Pittsburgh will not be able to run the ball at all. Pittsburgh dared the Ravens(a very good running team) to try and run against them, while they took away the pass, and the Ravens couldn't do it. In fact, the Ravens couldn't do much of anything. I don't think they cracked 100 yards of offense until late in the 3rd quarter. Pittsburgh is gonna force the Cardinals into a lot of 3rd and longs and their pass rush is gonna tee off on Warner, causing him to fumble after getting sacked, or throwing INT's. I can see Pittsburgh winning big in this game because the Cardinals are not gonna be able to move the ball through the air like they are used to. Considering QB's playing against Pittsburgh have averaged a 63.9 QB rating, I don't see Warner putting up big numbers. Pittsburgh is a much more complete team, and their dominant defense is gonna force Warner into a lot of mistakes.

Steelers win, and its not close....

Pittsburgh appears to have 14 players on defense every play. Arizona is not a good running team, and against Pittsburgh will not be able to run the ball at all. Pittsburgh dared the Ravens(a very good running team) to try and run against them, while they took away the pass, and the Ravens couldn't do it. In fact, the Ravens couldn't do much of anything. I don't think they cracked 100 yards of offense until late in the 3rd quarter. Pittsburgh is gonna force the Cardinals into a lot of 3rd and longs and their pass rush is gonna tee off on Warner, causing him to fumble after getting sacked, or throwing INT's. I can see Pittsburgh winning big in this game because the Cardinals are not gonna be able to move the ball through the air like they are used to. Considering QB's playing against Pittsburgh have averaged a 63.9 QB rating, I don't see Warner putting up big numbers. Pittsburgh is a much more complete team, and their dominant defense is gonna force Warner into a lot of mistakes.

Steelers win, and its not close....

Not a good running team? Edgerin James put up 120+ yards against the falcons, and 73 yards today against the eagles, who they stuffed Adrian Peterson, Brandon Jacobs, and Derrick Ward the 2 weeks, before? Plus Pittsburgh went up against Joe Flacco, Kurt Warner and Larry Fitzgerald, have been on fire this post season. Larry Fitzgerald has also made the most miraculous catches, in this post season. That you'd never see our wide outs do.

I just can't get out of my head how bad Arizona played on D vs. New England and the Jets. I know they are a different team now but still....they won't stop Pittsburgh. Big Ben is too resourceful. On O, i can't see the Cards just shredding Pittsburgh's D.