What if New England landed up with TO if Dallas were

Tipster19

Could you imagine Brady passing to Moss, Welker AND TO??!!! What a nightmare that would be!

No, just like in Dallas, he'd spread the T.O. cancer and they'd fail to make the playoffs.

And nobody knows how healthy Brady will be come opening day of next season. Keep the ridiculous "What if".. fantasy threads coming. :thumbsup:

No, just like in Dallas, he'd spread the T.O. cancer and they'd fail to make the playoffs.

And nobody knows how healthy Brady will be come opening day of next season. Keep the ridiculous "What if".. fantasy threads coming. :thumbsup:

it wont happen but TO would be fine for the first year then start his crap the second year just like he did in Philly and Dallas

if Cassel is on the Pats roster next year they will have almost $30 mil tied up on their salary cap with him and Brady...the cap will be around $130 mil but thats a lot of money tied up with in two guys with only one able to play not to mention what they already have tied up with Moss and Welker so unless TO is willing to take a lesser contract (not likely) this has ZERO chance of happening

TO will be in Dallas one more year simply because of his contract...he is due a big bonus next offseason though so its almost a certainty that next year is his last in Dallas

That would never happen. Moss and Owens don't like each other. Owens went on about the 81 thing and such. If Owens was cut I wouldn't be surprised. I also wound't be surprised if no one else picks him up. He is the worst teammate in the history of sports. Maybe Al Davis would take him in to be a Raiders bad-boy. Or possibly Washington.

Yeah I don't think T.O. is going to pay Randy Moss millions of dollars, to wear #81 in New England. I think he'd go some where else and wear #81 before he pays Randy Moss, for that number. That's like Bruce Wayne paying the joker, to be batman for the day. It won't happen.

Moss doesn't even wear 81 anymore, so I don't really understand?