Super Bowl Matchup  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Pick Your Matchup

• Eagles vs Steelers
    • Cardinals vs Steelers
    • Eagles vs Ravens
    • Cardinals vs Ravens

Im going with the Cardinals vs Steelers matchup

the Eagles are being overhyped a bit (especially around here) but I just dont see it. They cant run the ball and their offense in general hasnt done much in these games. Its been their defense but its not like the Giants didnt have their chances, they just didnt have a QB with a strong arm that could accurately throw in the wind

In the other game I just dont see a rookie going into Pitt and beating the Steelers in the AFC Championship game. I dont think either team will do much on the ground so its gonna come down to which QB can make more plays and I think Ben gets the upper hand today

the Eagles are being overhyped a bit (especially around here) but I just dont see it. They cant run the ball and their offense in general hasnt done much in these games. Its been their defense but its not like the Giants didnt have their chances, they just didnt have a QB with a strong arm that could accurately throw in the wind

In the other game I just dont see a rookie going into Pitt and beating the Steelers in the AFC Championship game. I dont think either team will do much on the ground so its gonna come down to which QB can make more plays and I think Ben gets the upper hand today

I think the same. Cards-Pitts.

Me too...I took AZ and Pitt...

Fitz has 3 TDs halfway thru the 2nd of the NFC title game

Lee Evans had 3 TDs all year

:rolleyes:

To be fair... the first half is now over and Fitz still has only 3 TDs. So, it's not that disparate anymore. :thumbsup: