Video on Orapko

JJBuffalo

I normally have a no UT player policy because they seem to not do well in the NFL. This guy may change my mind on that.

why do i keep hearing this? Talk about spreading rumors. Your statement may have SOME validity with offensive players, but it doesn't hold weight when it comes to defensive players coming out of UT.

I'm a little skeptic with defensive players, coming out of the university of Texas, or any player coming out of that school. But it will all determine what he does in the combine. I think Everette Brown will probably be the better fit, But it will depend on what our front office, will decide to do i.e. Donte Whitner in 2006? But he's been better than the player, that was taken before him at the same position Michael Huff. Also out of Texas, so maybe Orakpo won't fall to us, I say he'll either go to Green Bay or San Fran.

Another misguided statement. Why are you skeptical about defensive players coming out of UT?

Another misguided statement. Why are you skeptical about defensive players coming out of UT?

You know I'm more skeptic, on who you want from free agent, and the draft. 1st Greg Hardy is going back to ole miss, and Kerry Collins said yesterday, that he wants to stay the starter in Tennessee, over your boy Vince Young, who I've met is a down to earth guy, but compared to Texas and the U of sending players to the NFL, The Miami Hurricanes have sent outstanding, NFL players for years. But looking at other schools, with Texas, Florida and Ohio St. Haven't had much success, sending players to the NFL either.

You know I'm more skeptic, on who you want from free agent, and the draft. 1st Greg Hardy is going back to ole miss, and Kerry Collins said yesterday, that he wants to stay the starter in Tennessee, over your boy Vince Young, who I've met is a down to earth guy, but compared to Texas and the U of sending players to the NFL, The Miami Hurricanes have sent outstanding, NFL players for years. But looking at other schools, with Texas, Florida and Ohio St. Haven't had much success, sending players to the NFL either.

1. can you read the asterisk?

2. why is vince young my boy?

3. Who cares what Collins wants. What do the Titans want? We'll see.

I stand by my prior statement: Saying that UT can't produce defensive players is a misguided statement.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/college?letter=t

There are some pretty good players on that list.

1. can you read the asterisk?

2. why is vince young my boy?

3. Who cares what Collins wants. What do the Titans want? We'll see.

I stand by my prior statement: Saying that UT can't produce defensive players is a misguided statement.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/college?letter=t

There are some pretty good players on that list.

Asterisk? You haven't provided any longhorns defensive players, that has made it big in the NFL. So I don't know why your getting all offensive about, what I've said about Texas Longhorn defensive players. Prove Me which longhorn defensive player, that has made it big in the NFL, and I won't make any statement about how skeptic I am.

See Bob 3 against 1 towards your defense. I like the texas longhorns, but they haven't shown much in the NFL.

LOL...you're cracking me up.

First off, regarding the asterisk (I'll assume you know what that is). In your other post you said you were skeptical of my scenario re: Hardy b/c he's going back to Ole Miss as if you were giving me information I wasn't aware of. Did you even read the asterisk at the bottom of my sig?

Secondly. Did you even CLICK on the link I provided? You're asking me to give you names of player from UT that have produced in the NFL when I just finished providing you with the link of players...do you want me to spell out their names as well on here?

I don't even know why I bother sometimes. :unsure:

If we don't get him, I definitely think we could get Brown or Johnson. The combine will show a lot as well. THis video, while he's a beast in the gym, doesn't show me too much. Look at Gholston. He was deemed a "workout warrior" and I don't even think I saw him play one snap this year. He still might be good, but we need someone to make an immediate impact. Draft a DE, then TE and sign Matt Birk

So.. the combine shows you a lot... but the video of him working out and running doesn't show you too much... right. :unsure:

monster are you kidding me. did you see him play at all this year? did you see him in the bowl game last week. i.ve been saying all along this guy hasn't shown me anything.

yesterday pat kirwin and tim ryan were commenting on him Kirwin basically said he does not see what all the hype is about the guy either. basically he said he was not very impressed with the kid @ all and just didnt see the production and athletic ability. said he's a nice player definitely not a top 15 or 20 guy and quoting him "he's definatly not a dwight freeny".

i dont know what you guys are seeing that i am missing because i said the same thing as kirwin here last week before he made his comments.

who is that guy from Norway we had?? that guy could outlift Orakpu any day.

LOL...you're cracking me up.

First off, regarding the asterisk (I'll assume you know what that is). In your other post you said you were skeptical of my scenario re: Hardy b/c he's going back to Ole Miss as if you were giving me information I wasn't aware of. Did you even read the asterisk at the bottom of my sig?

Secondly. Did you even CLICK on the link I provided? You're asking me to give you names of player from UT that have produced in the NFL when I just finished providing you with the link of players...do you want me to spell out their names as well on here?

I don't even know why I bother sometimes. :unsure:

I'm sorry my head is a little F'd Up once in a blue while. I have to re figure what you just said. But I'm sorry what were you saying? just kidding. I don't wish for players to fail in the NFL, all I'm saying is that Texas hasn't had much success sending players, to the NFL that is all my friend. That is why I'm a little skeptic, But hope Ocrapo I mean Orapko does a fine job, where ever he goes.

I'm sorry my head is a little F'd Up once in a blue while. I have to re figure what you just said. But I'm sorry what were you saying? just kidding. I don't wish for players to fail in the NFL, all I'm saying is that Texas hasn't had much success sending players, to the NFL that is all my friend. That is why I'm a little skeptic, But hope Ocrapo I mean Orapko does a fine job, where ever he goes.

lol..no biggie man. I really don't care about orakpo since he's not going to be a bill anyway.

:unsure:

monster are you kidding me. did you see him play at all this year? did you see him in the bowl game last week. i.ve been saying all along this guy hasn't shown me anything.

yesterday pat kirwin and tim ryan were commenting on him Kirwin basically said he does not see what all the hype is about the guy either. basically he said he was not very impressed with the kid @ all and just didnt see the production and athletic ability. said he's a nice player definitely not a top 15 or 20 guy and quoting him "he's definatly not a dwight freeny".

i dont know what you guys are seeing that i am missing because i said the same thing as kirwin here last week before he made his comments.

I did. What? Are you kidding me. He was in the Ohiio State backfirld all night and hammered Bradford in the Oklahoma game. He is exactly what the Bills need as this is our #1 weakness. We can only hope we get him, but he will be long gone by #11 unfortunatllly....

I did. What? Are you kidding me. He was in the Ohiio State backfirld all night and hammered Bradford in the Oklahoma game. He is exactly what the Bills need as this is our #1 weakness. We can only hope we get him, but he will be long gone by #11 unfortunatllly....

dont fall for the one game wonders -the bills are famous for that.