Mock Draft

freedom2528

Mock Draft 2009: Send this to the Bills Personnel Dept.

Jan.12, 2009

Round

1.) Alex Mack – C- 6’4” 315 California

2.) Fili Moala - DL- 6”5” 295 USC

3.) Ron Brace - DL- 6’3” 330 – 40: 5.25 Boston College

4.) Phil Loadholt –OL- 6’8” 330 Oklahoma

5.) Pannel Egboh- DL- 6’6” 275 Stanford

6.) John Phillips- TE- 6’6” 252 -40: 4.8 Virginia

7.) Steve Rehring- OG- 6’7” 333 40: 5.39 Ohio State

Undrafted FA

Cedric Dockery – Texas –OL, Willie Rose- FAU – FB, Brooks Foster –North Carolina –WR, Greg Carr- FSU- WR, Isaiah Williams- Maryland- WR, Logan Paulson-UCLA-TE, Rory Nichols- Ohio State –TE

Unrestricted F/A

Sign :

J. Greer- CB – Buffalo,T.J. Houshmandzadeh- WR- Cincinnati,Jordin Gross-OT-Carolina, Koren Robinson-WR-Seahawks, Robert Ferguson- WR- Minnesota, Chris Komoeatu- OG- Pittsburg, Justin Peele-TE- Atlanta

You rebuild the offense/Defensive lines and this team wins 3-4 more games next year. I should be the G.M. I would need (2) more drafts and F/A to get the bills on track! RF.

Jan.12, 2009

Round

Undrafted FA

Cedric Dockery – Texas –OL, Willie Rose- FAU – FB, Brooks Foster –North Carolina –WR, Greg Carr- FSU- WR, Isaiah Williams- Maryland- WR, Logan Paulson-UCLA-TE, Rory Nichols- Ohio State –TE

Unrestricted F/A

Sign :

J. Greer- CB – Buffalo,T.J. Houshmandzadeh- WR- Cincinnati,Jordin Gross-OT-Carolina, Koren Robinson-WR-Seahawks, Robert Ferguson- WR- Minnesota, Chris Komoeatu- OG- Pittsburg, Justin Peele-TE- Atlanta

You rebuild the offense/Defensive lines and this team wins 3-4 more games next year. I should be the G.M. I would need (2) more drafts and F/A to get the bills on track! RF.

You want to take a guy who is projected as a late 1st round/early seond round pick with the 11th overall pick? Sounds like you might have a career in the making at OBD. I would continue to email them if I was you.

You want to take a guy who is projected as a late 1st round/early seond round pick with the 11th overall pick? Sounds like you might have a career in the making at OBD. I would continue to email them if I was you.

Hey Ray,

The Bills can trade down and aquire more lack round picks.

Jan.12, 2009

Round

Undrafted FA

Unrestricted F/A

Sign :

This is the kind of "reach" mentality that has been hampering the Bills the past 10 years. You use the #11 pick in the draft on an impact player, not on a center even if it is a need of this team. There are a couple of centers in the draft that are comparable to Alex Mack that they can acquire later in the draft. You first look at the best "football player" available, then you check your board and see where that player fits your area of need, then you select him. At 11 Alex Mack will not be in the best player available category. Sorry, but I like your thinking about loading up on the DLinemen and plucking more WR's with undrafted FA.

i like how we're not even halfway through January and everyone is so sure of the current draft "rating" (whatever those mean) that they are trying to figure out ways to justify NOT taking the best Center in the draft...

you guys can keep your ratings and terms like "reach". none of that stuff matters and it has only been made up so nerds like Kiper can have something to talk about.

This is the kind of "reach" mentality that has been hampering the Bills the past 10 years. You use the #11 pick in the draft on an impact player, not on a center even if it is a need of this team. There are a couple of centers in the draft that are comparable to Alex Mack that they can acquire later in the draft. You first look at the best "football player" available, then you check your board and see where that player fits your area of need, then you select him. At 11 Alex Mack will not be in the best player available category. Sorry, but I like your thinking about loading up on the DLinemen and plucking more WR's with undrafted FA.

A VERY WELCOME BREATH OF FRESH AIR!!!! A PLAYMAKER WORTHY OF THE 11TH PICK. REGARDLESS OF NEED. SUSE THE PICK FOR THE TALENT NOT BASED ON NEED. YOU SHOULD BE THE GM!!!

Wwweeeeee - fantasy land is a fun place!! Stop - yeah, Jordan Gross is coming with TJ H to be a part of this debacle...Look at out past, we will sign 1 FA we really like, a couple that could be something and then prove everyone wrong with some draft day gem.

I agree that you build champions with the big men up front on both sides of the ball - but we are NOT going to drop much coin on OL in free agency again (ask Ralph how Marv spent his money the 1st time around). We/They f-cked this team by passing on guys like Hlati Ngata, Broderick Bunkle, Tommy Harris, Joe Staley, Ben Grubbs or Bryant McKinney for the likes of Dante Whitner, Lee Evans, Mershawn Lynch, John McCargo and Mike Williams.

Look, Whitner, Lynch and Evans are nice players - but safety's, running backs and receivers do not win championships. How much different would we look if we would have Fred Jackson as our starter and Joe Staley starting at RT or Lt or even ben Grubbs? How about no Roscoe parrish, but having Adam Terry? As much as I like Evans, i would rather have Tommy Harris lining up in the missle of our D line. I hate to say it, but a vast number on this board thought we should have taken the guys listed when we had the chance, but that ship has sailed...

until this team get's some form of direction and has a clear identity, we will continue to flounder....

Jan.12, 2009

Round

Undrafted FA

Unrestricted F/A

Sign :

Hey Tom Donohoe, remember the last time we took a offensive lineman, in the 1st round in the draft? He's not even in the league anymore. If Jermaine Gresham declares for the draft, I'll draft him 1st round pick, case closed. He's projected to be the next Jason Witten, who is the best Tight End in the league today.

Hey Tom Donohoe, remember the last time we took a offensive lineman, in the 1st round in the draft? He's not even in the league anymore. If Jermaine Gresham declares for the draft, I'll draft him 1st round pick, case closed. He's projected to be the next Jason Witten, who is the best Tight End in the league today.

Ask Denver how Ryan Clady ended up for them? Zero sacks and a perfect grade I think. Everyone wants Jordan Gross - first round pick right? I would bet you 1st round TE's are as risky as O-linemen....and oh by the way, Mike Williams was also a can't miss blue chipper....

Hey Ray,

The Bills can trade down and aquire more lack round picks.

I love how fans think when a team wants to trade down that they just simply trade down. Its not easy to trade down...

One, you need a team who wants a player bad enough that they don't feel will be there when they pick and is available at our pick.

Two, they have to be willing to compensate appropriately.

Three, the team we trade down with has to be in a draft slot where we feel comfortable grabbing another player we have graded really high and really want.

Four, teams have to be willing trading partners (some teams just don't like dealing with each other).

Its really not easy to trade down, but posters on this board jump all over the FO when they dont trade down without ever having any knowledge if we tried to or not.

I love how fans think when a team wants to trade down that they just simply trade down. Its not easy to trade down...

im coming up on my third draft as a regular poster on this board, and im to the point that i dont even acknowledge the "trade down" posts. its a bit ridiculous.

In this draft the impact players will be gone by the 9th selection.

1-Reach

2-Sucks

3-Good

4-Only a RT, okay pick

5-Don't know him

6-Don't know him

7-He sucks

Ask Denver how Ryan Clady ended up for them? Zero sacks and a perfect grade I think. Everyone wants Jordan Gross - first round pick right? I would bet you 1st round TE's are as risky as O-linemen....and oh by the way, Mike Williams was also a can't miss blue chipper....

i watched Clady get beat repeatedly against San Diego