My master plan is in full effect

You may have to take Caldwell instead of Britt in the 2nd, but I like it.

I would be willing to do that. Then I would just take the best WR available in the 3rd. Maybe a Brian Robiskie from tOSU or Austin Collie from BYU; it depends on how the draft goes. Maybe Britt will even be there in the third, who knows.

I'm a bigger fan of getting the best player we can get. Everette Brown is the 2nd best DE and maybe even better than Orakpo. I would grab him in the 1st and trade up for Mack if we can. We don't need anymore late round picks. This team is young enough, and we don't have time to develop more players. If we have any late round picks, we should try and grab o-lineman and d-tackles.

Another thing that helps out your plan is that Taylor Mays is staying at USC for 1 more year.

Unfortunately for us, that means that the DB drafted in round 1 won't be as good as Taylor Mays.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/28638792/

LOL...i like your humor.

Ya, i heard about mays on espn earlier today. That'll shake up the draft a bit in the first round.

Another thing that helps out your plan is that Taylor Mays is staying at USC for 1 more year.

Unfortunately for us, that means that the DB drafted in round 1 won't be as good as Taylor Mays.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/28638792/

lol well if Malcolm Jenkins makes it to our pick, he's the best corner available. Then we'd have our corner duo for the next 5-6 years in McKelvin/Jenkins :beer:

P.S: If Dick Jauron or any of the Bills front office reads this board, don't even consider it :D

lol well if Malcolm Jenkins makes it to our pick, he's the best corner available. Then we'd have our corner duo for the next 5-6 years in McKelvin/Jenkins :beer:

P.S: If Dick Jauron or any of the Bills front office reads this board, don't even consider it :D

C'mon now. That duo would only last a year until they picked another CB in the 2010 draft.

I'm a bigger fan of getting the best player we can get. Everette Brown is the 2nd best DE and maybe even better than Orakpo. I would grab him in the 1st and trade up for Mack if we can. We don't need anymore late round picks. This team is young enough, and we don't have time to develop more players. If we have any late round picks, we should try and grab o-lineman and d-tackles.

I like evertte brown, however, I think brown is better suited for a 3-4 defense in the NFL (which our defense is not). To me, Hardy with his size, would be a perfect pure 4-3. He's at around 260 last time I checked and can bulk up still 10 pounds more easily as he continues to mature. Hardy reminds me of osi U. from the Giants or a Gaines Adams, except much more athletic, and much more explosive.

My only concern may be injuries, but none of them have been really serious.

Hardy is a beast, Period.

I like evertte brown, however, I think brown is better suited for a 3-4 defense in the NFL (which our defense is not). To me, Hardy with his size, would be a perfect pure 4-3. He's at around 260 last time I checked and can bulk up still 10 pounds more easily as he continues to mature. Hardy reminds me of osi U. from the Giants or a Gaines Adams, except much more athletic, and much more explosive.

My only concern may be injuries, but none of them have been really serious.

Hardy is a beast, Period.

Bobonators, Everette Brown weighed in at 252 that's 8 lbs lighter than Greg Hardy, why wouldn't he make it in a 4-3? How much did Aaron Schobel weigh when he made the Pro Bowl? Let's get off of the weight issue, Everette Brown is a bonafide "football player" period. Greg Hardy has had injury problems with his foot/ankle, do you really want to gamble with that type injury with the 11th pick in the draft? Schobel has a foot/ankle injury and many of the posters want to send him to the glue factory. Everette Brown as been injury free his career and if he is there at 11 the Bills should select him.

On my draft board, he's the 2nd best DE prospect for the NFL - and he will be a bill. :beer:

stay away from "Hardy" boys. if we draft him, he will be a non-factor after his first 2 games next year, get injured and miss most of the following season.

although i like james hardy and he is the WR i wanted (besides malcolm kelly)...i dont see him being much.

i dont know much about greg hardy the DE...havent seen him play enough.

FA:

Karlos Dansby - Arizona - LB Great

Kerry Collins - Titans - QB Not going to happen

Mike Brown - Chicago - FS A guy who is always on IR, great

John Thornton- Bengals- DT eh

Re-sign Greer - an absolute must in my opinion.

Draft:

Trade Down

1st round: Greg Hardy - Ole Miss - DE Great

2nd round (ours): Chase Coffman - Missouri - TE eh, okay pick depends on who else is there

2nd round (trade): Kenny Britt - Rutgers - WR not sure if we have a spot for another WR

3rd round: Antoine Caldwell - The Tide - C Decent C

4th round: Zack Follett - Cal - OLB Not a good fit is a 34 LB

5th round: Ray Feinga - BYU - G don't know

6th round: Travis McCall - Roll Tide - FB/TE don't know

7th round: Jordan Norwood - Penn State - WR another wr??

lol well if Malcolm Jenkins makes it to our pick, he's the best corner available. Then we'd have our corner duo for the next 5-6 years in McKelvin/Jenkins :wallbash:

P.S: If Dick Jauron or any of the Bills front office reads this board, don't even consider it :thumbdown:

I think this would be a media disaster to take a DB first (regardless of who it is)!...It would be in the category of Lions taking a WR first...

You can say whatever you want about the Bills FO, but I can NOT see them even remotely thinking about taking a DB with the first pick with such HUGE holes to fill elsewhere. I hope I don't eat my words, but I cant see it. Then again, we have a marketing manager as a GM. If the guy looks good in a pair of Nike's maybe we take him with our pick

stay away from "Hardy" boys. if we draft him, he will be a non-factor after his first 2 games next year, get injured and miss most of the following season.

although i like james hardy and he is the WR i wanted (besides malcolm kelly)...i dont see him being much.

i dont know much about greg hardy the DE...havent seen him play enough.

If you consider James Hardy a bust, what do you think of Malcolm Kelly? Here are 3 other WR's that people thought were busts after their 1st season: Jerry Rice, Cris Carter, Plaxico Burris(remember they called him Plexiglass). Let James learn the NFL game he is going to be a very good receiver.