Kerry Collins?

If so, bring him in and name him the starter. Let Trent learn behind him for a year and see where Kerry takes us. Why not? He would instantly make us better for next year. Jeff Fisher has 100% full confidence in this guy and says he has a lot left in the tank. He would have MUCH better WR's here to work with, draft/sign a TE and C, we would be looking good.

*Forgot to mention, I am a BIG Trent supporter...I just think we need a good veteran in here to teach Trent some things.

If so, bring him in and name him the starter. Let Trent learn behind him for a year and see where Kerry takes us. Why not? He would instantly make us better for next year. Jeff Fisher has 100% full confidence in this guy and says he has a lot left in the tank. He would have MUCH better WR's here to work with, draft/sign a TE and C, we would be looking good.

*Forgot to mention, I am a BIG Trent supporter...I just think we need a good veteran in here to teach Trent some things.

Please see "My Plan" thread. :lol:

No offense buddy, and I am sure you are the most bad ass GM in all of Madden nation...but you will never become the "Director of Football Ops"...so, I am not exactly interested in YOUR plan, as much as I am the Buffalo Bills' plan.

:lol:

You can Keep Kerry Collins... Just watched the game and it looks like hes back on the bottle.... He was horrible on that last "drive"

Kerry Collins-

16 80.2 242 415 58.3 2676 167.3 6.4 12 7- sacked 8 times fumbled 5 25 rushes for 49 yards

Trent Edwards-

14 85.4 245 374 65.5 2699 192.8 7.2 11 10 - sacked 23 times 9 fumbles 36 rushes 117 yards 3 tds

Collins as a mentor/backup for Edwards would be great move. As a starter for THE BILLS no thanks, at this point I'd prefer the Bills build a team around Edwards, not supplant him with a guy who was argubaly statistically worse for a much stronger team.

Kerry Collins-

16 80.2 242 415 58.3 2676 167.3 6.4 12 7- sacked 8 times fumbled 5 25 rushes for 49 yards

Trent Edwards-

14 85.4 245 374 65.5 2699 192.8 7.2 11 10 - sacked 23 times 9 fumbles 36 rushes 117 yards 3 tds

Collins as a mentor/backup for Edwards would be great move. As a starter for THE BILLS no thanks, at this point I'd prefer the Bills build a team around Edwards, not supplant him with a guy who was argubaly statistically worse for a much stronger team.

the only problem with that opinion is that edwards sucks and will never be as good as collins

i don't see the point in bringing in a QB and putting trent on the bench after he already has a year of starting under his belt. after starting he can't get any better while sitting on the bench

\\

i would also take and probably would prefer, byron leftwich.

Wasn't he unsigned until after the season started? there is a reason for that. I'll take him as a backup but that is it. We are not bringing any QB to compete for a starting job.

if you think that is happening then you are the Madden GM here.

Edwards in his second year isn't any worse than Colins.

yeah, you're right, as long as you don't count the fact that his arm is alot weaker and he's hurt all the time, or how about the fact he can't complete a pass of more than 3 yards.

yeah, you're right, as long as you don't count the fact that his arm is alot weaker and he's hurt all the time, or how about the fact he can't complete a pass of more than 3 yards.

hmm--mr. exaggeration. What his QB rating? yards per attempt? (ps its more than 3) etc. he is average.

that is not bad for a second year QB. no matter who we brought in to QB you;d be against him unless he had a 130 qb rating every game.

How much does Kerry Collins have left in the Tank? maybe a 6 pack of budweiser, 2 shots of jaeger bombs, a shot of tequila.

so you are saying edwards didn't complete any passes more than 3 yards? i am sure more than 90 percent of his competed passes were more than 3 yrds..... your "fact" isn't a fact at all and you are just making stuff up