Deja Vu

If WalterFootball.com's latest mock draft comes true, I will officially become the biggest hater of the SanFrancisco 49ers ever(I already dislike them because my buddy is a HUGE 49ers fan). Two years ago they snatched Patrick Willis right from under our nose. Marv said they had Poz rated higher than Willis but we all know the real deal. If they take my man crush, I'll be devastated and will curse them forever.

If WalterFootball.com's latest mock draft comes true, I will officially become the biggest hater of the SanFrancisco 49ers ever(I already dislike them because my buddy is a HUGE 49ers fan). Two years ago they snatched Patrick Willis right from under our nose. Marv said they had Poz rated higher than Willis but we all know the real deal. If they take my man crush, I'll be devastated and will curse them forever.

Could you tell us who they have SF taking this time?

You lost me, why are you upset?? Because they drafted Willis??? Who are they taking now?