The Dolphins

Frez

OMG....Ginn had the entire side of the field wide open. He scores on that reverse if he doesn't fumble the ball. Kinda like to see Miami make this interesting.

That's the game right there. Even if Miami gets a FG on that drive, it's a 1 possession game.

Down 11 points with about 7:00 remaining to a team that can run the ball.....

OMG....Ginn had the entire side of the field wide open. He scores on that reverse if he doesn't fumble the ball. Kinda like to see Miami make this interesting.

The Dolphins wheels came off when they did what they did not do the entire season....Not turn the ball....The Dolphins turned the ball over too many times

you since you read it and replied.....

I cared enough to reply. That was about it. The game went the way I predicted it would with the Dols getting blown out like they did in week 7. They went as far as Pennington could take them, while relying on turnovers and limiting them yourself isn't a (sound) gameplan.

I cared enough to reply. That was about it. The game went the way I predicted it would with the Dols getting blown out like they did in week 7. They went as far as Pennington could take them, while relying on turnovers and limiting them yourself isn't a (sound) gameplan.

Which was far enough to knock the Pats* and Jets out of the playoffs before the Fish got smoked. Great job all around as far as I'm concerned!

Which was far enough to knock the Pats* and Jets out of the playoffs before the Fish got smoked. Great job all around as far as I'm concerned!

Exactly. I'd rather have had the Jets win the division (don't hate them nearly as much, and the result would have been the same), but the Dols winning the division but losing in a blowout is a nice consolation prize. And then next year is a whole new ballgame.