Who would have thought the Bolts take Indy to OT?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i cringe every time I see that officiating crew, they love camera time almost as much as T.O.

I dont get how they call that second defensive holding penalty on 3rd down in overtime....3 first downs on penalties on one drive in an overtime playoff game, not the way you want to see a good game end

what were the colts doing going empty backfield on 3rd down inside their own ten with just over 2 mins left and the Bolts out of timeouts...you have to at least give the impression you might run and at the very least leave a back in to cover Peytons backside

I believe they were technically correct calls. Judgement could have gone either way. The Bolts got the breaks.

I wonder how many still think the Chargers were not worthy to be IN this game because the Patsies had a better w/l record? :worthy:

i think the refs thought we were playing in OT with those calls. Thank god we didn't go to the playoffs to lose in OT due to penalties though. I would have punched the TV and then killed it.

My anger was distributed over 4-6 games this year.

I wonder how many still think the Chargers were not worthy to be IN this game because the Patsies had a better w/l record? :worthy:

the Chargers won their div so their record doesnt matter, i dont get why people cant seem to understand that

the Chargers won their div so their record doesnt matter, i dont get why people cant seem to understand that

The only thing I'd like to see changed though is that the team with the better record should have a home game in the wc round, regardless if the other team won their division.

Think New England fans are still mad?

Undoubtedly. In fact, knowing them, they're still bitching about last year's Super Bowl. You know what? Good. :worthy:

I wonder how many still think the Chargers were not worthy to be IN this game because the Patsies had a better w/l record? :P

I'm still wondering how a team the Bills handled with relative ease is through to the second round of the playoffs.

when i was watching the game ,it reminded me how much i detest the tampa cover two defense...watching san diego's backup runningback ripping off 9 yard runs at will makes me disgusted to think about the bills defense next year.....wasn't it like 6 or 7 games in a row where the bills gave up opening drive touchdowns?....go bills in"2012

hey the Bills coulda beaten(i said coulda not woulda) the colts if they had them at home(I'd have given it about a 20% chance). So I still believe the chargers weaseled in. However, they were really 9-7 hochulicough

hey the Bills coulda beaten(i said coulda not woulda) the colts if they had them at home(I'd have given it about a 20% chance). So I still believe the chargers weaseled in. However, they were really 9-7 hochulicough

Yeah it's like saying the garbage bubble team that got in the NCAA's deserved it because they won their 1st round game. I mean you either deserve a postseason birth based on reg. season performance or you don't and the Chargers really didn't. But whatever, at least everyone knows the rules ahead of time unlike March Madness.

when i was watching the game ,it reminded me how much i detest the tampa cover two defense...watching san diego's backup runningback ripping off 9 yard runs at will makes me disgusted to think about the bills defense next year.....wasn't it like 6 or 7 games in a row where the bills gave up opening drive touchdowns?....go bills in"2012

Exactly. They did a nice job against the pass, but couldn't come close to stopping the run. It's amazing how that thing breaks down at critical points of the game, especially when Manning can't protect it with 30 points a game.

A receiver was definitely in the area. Isn't that all that counts?

I believe that the ball also must travel to or past the LOS for it not to be intentional grounding, but I could be wrong. I also don't recall that pass as being anything more than an attempt not to get sacked--no realistic chance of completion.....